According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

We have openly said we will talk at £50 million.
No one fancies paying that much, so now he will try to upset the applecart, to try and engineer a move away.

TBH, when that annoying **** ferris gave him the opportunity on the stage at the homecoming at COMS, and he said fuvk all, i knew then that he was offski.

I think bobby will earn his dosh next term, with no tevez in the team.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 am --<br /><br />We have openly said we will talk at £50 million.
No one fancies paying that much, so now he will try to upset the applecart, to try and engineer a move away.

TBH, when that annoying **** ferris gave him the opportunity on the stage at the homecoming at COMS, and he said fuvk all, i knew then that he was offski.

I think bobby will earn his dosh next term, with no tevez in the team.

bluemoonmatt said:
Pigeonho said:
PaulPowre said:
It is obvious he has done a deal with some club. We have known for months he wanted out and he would leave this summer. The way he threw the fans scarfs away going up the stairs at wembley was a disgrace.

As said many times gutted to be losing a great player but he is not unreplacable we have the money, a FA cup in the bag and champions league to draw a big name player in either swap deal or straight cash.

Plus the armband can go to the real captain of our club Big vinnie.
And that, largely, is down to Tevez. Some of the comments towards him are embarrassing to say the least.
Bullshit, we are not and never have been a one man team. Sure he contributed but it is not "largely down to" him nowhere near. Where was he when we put United to the sword in the cup. This game was the reason we won that trophy.
Take away his league goals and work out if we would have finished 3rd. I'm pretty confident we wouldn't have without them. Not saying we are a one man team, but only an idiot would be blind to see that without his goals we wouldn't have finished 3rd.
And SWP'back, its not about backing the player over fans. I disagree with the negative comments he's getting, but I have also said what he's doing is cuntish. If it had been a player who put fuck all effort in I would be with you all, but Tevez has given the club more than 100% ON the pitch for 2 solid seasons, and it all seems to be being forgotten too quickly. Thats all i'm saying mate.

Seriously, how many clubs would even bid for him?

They must have been watching his antics, for us and clubs before us, and be thinking "Why sign him, he's only going to agitate for a big money move in 2 years time to set him up for his retirement".

If I was a big club owner, even Real or Barca, I'd be thinking "Good player but we don't need the fucling stress of that mercenary twat when we can go get Rossi or Aguero".

Has he managed to screw up any future transfers from his antics.............

Hello i'm Carlos Tevez, I can see City have made a positive signing and positive headlines and the attention is off me, I must make a statement to put all the spotlights back on to me.

Bye.

Too gutless to say he wanted to go when asked at CoMS/PoTY, instead does it when he's 10000 miles away.

Stay, or buy out your contract if you really want to go home for family reasons, because no-one can afford you, and Spain isn't much closer you knob end.

Pigeonho said:
Take away his league goals and work out if we would have finished 3rd. I'm pretty confident we wouldn't have without them. Not saying we are a one man team, but only an idiot would be blind to see that without his goals we wouldn't have finished 3rd.
So we take away his goals and don't replace them with anything. Should we just pretend we played with ten men?

Pigeonho said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Pigeonho said:
And that, largely, is down to Tevez. Some of the comments towards him are embarrassing to say the least.
Bullshit, we are not and never have been a one man team. Sure he contributed but it is not "largely down to" him nowhere near. Where was he when we put United to the sword in the cup. This game was the reason we won that trophy.
And SWP'back, its not about backing the player over fans. I disagree with the negative comments he's getting, but I have also said what he's doing is cuntish. If it had been a player who put fuck all effort in I would be with you all, but Tevez has given the club more than 100% ON the pitch for 2 solid seasons, and it all seems to be being forgotten too quickly. Thats all i'm saying mate.
Choose your battles Pidge and this is not one. No City fan will criticise his work rate or goals but we proved last season on numerous occasions that we could win just as well when he wasn't playing. Each time he was out of the team, Balo took the mantle, or Yaya etc.

What he is doing, timing and all is cuntish and being a lone voice of apology for Tevez will win you neither friends or plaudits. Tevez has just wiped £10M off his value and so not helped the club you support. No man is bigger than the team and it is time to circle the wagons and support your own.

the goats backside said:
dell74 said:
The club will already have a contingency plan ready to roll as they would've been expecting him to try it on again. So I would imagine they're three streets ahead of him which may of been the reason Mancini was so candid about the Inter/Eto situation.

If that is the contingency plan................ oh shit
No. By that I meant he's coming out saying that's the only people that have offered up reasonable interest but don't want to pay your wages. In other someone's words keen but not that fuckin keen.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Pidge in backing player over city fans shock

Just missing some reference to how much bigger a club the rags are than us....
All this post says is that United must be on your mind more often than not, because what United have to do with this I don't know. I've not mentioned them, and neither has anyone else.
You're right though, they are a bigger club than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.