According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Didn't we here this last month. Must be his time of the month again. If you talk the talk you need to walk the walk. Why not buy out your contract. Easy. Simple.

Hope no-ones bought the new shirt with 32 Tevez on the back! Will the club offer a refund?

He seems to be forgetting about the small detail of a contract. You don't just get to walk away because you don't like it. Either buy out your contract or convince someone to buy you for the amount we're after.

If he's that bothered about not fitting in after 5 years in Manchester then fuck him off just make sure we get a decent price for him then buy some one with style and quality I.e villa or Rossi

ramsdale4 said:
Probably the best player I've seen play for city in my life time and no one can fault his ability and his effort. That image of Tevez lifting the FA Cup will live with me forever.

Having said that, if this isn't a rehash of previous statements that have been made, then I think it's time he left. It seems his team I.e. Kia have waited for out first major signing to announce this news, as if somehow trying to undermine the club. Plus all this bollocks from our club captain must be having an effect on the other players.

40mil will do thanks.

Spot on. He cannot stay now, nor do I want him to.

We want big money now, and to spend it ASAP. I'm glad he's spoken up now at least, as we can now plan recruitment properly.

If he won't take a wage drop (IF needs be) to secure this, then he is a c*nt.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 pm --<br /><br />
ramsdale4 said:
Probably the best player I've seen play for city in my life time and no one can fault his ability and his effort. That image of Tevez lifting the FA Cup will live with me forever.

Having said that, if this isn't a rehash of previous statements that have been made, then I think it's time he left. It seems his team I.e. Kia have waited for out first major signing to announce this news, as if somehow trying to undermine the club. Plus all this bollocks from our club captain must be having an effect on the other players.

40mil will do thanks.

Spot on. He cannot stay now, nor do I want him to.

We want big money now, and to spend it ASAP. I'm glad he's spoken up now at least, as we can now plan recruitment properly.

If he won't take a wage drop (IF needs be) to secure this, then he is a c*nt.

If he's that bothered about not fitting in after 5 years in Manchester then fuck him off just make sure we get a decent price for him then buy some one with style and quality I.e villa or Rossi

The lad is an emotional wreck. He must have enjoyed his time being back in Argentina with his kids and wants to spend more time with them - maybe he is even back with his ex. He says that he needs to be in a place where they can adapt. No need for them to adapt if he stays in Argentina, so it sounds like Spain or Italy to me (even though he doesn't speak Italian). Get 50M for him and move on or go for a swap deal involving Eto'o. Plenty of other great strikers out there who will be just as effective for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.