According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Well I for one wont begrudge Tevez any move that may or may not materialise! People on here predictably slag him off and then say how it will cost £50m etc to buy him. Why that much? Cos he is a very, very good player so dont slag him off just because he wants to leave.
Maybe it IS to be closer to his family but remember that doesn't just have to be closer time wise, it could be closer in terms of easier to get there. If he moves to Italy for example then he is not only 4 - 5 hours closer but add on the hour from Manchester to Heathrow and then add on the transfer waiting time and he is probably anything from 6 - 8 hours closer in reality.
So if the story is true then good luck Tevez, I will always remember you as the first captain to win a trophy for City and I am in my forties!

perfect timing you little shit,enoughs enough with tevez now,don`t let him near the training ground,the stadium or anything to do with us,i know he`s contracted to us but i`d leave the fuckin half breed in limbo..

thanks for the memories carlos but off you pop now,shut the door behind you as you drag your baggage to warmer climbs..

we are city,super city.....

What happens if he retires?
He will have enough money to do that and would city be able to stop him or would he still have to pay his contract up?
Will be surprised if we get what we want as nobody in their right mind will touch him as you have no idea how long it will be before he gets itchy feet again

Sorry Carlos and Kia, but today is Gael Clichy day. So if you both wouldn't mind fucking off, we'll deal with your boring shit tomorrow. Tar.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up. If he goes back to Argentina, fair enough. If he ends up in Spain or Italy though, I will be severely pissed off. As someone else has said, let him buy out his contract if he's that keen to go back home. AND let's see if he takes a pay cut to make things easier for River Plate (or whoever) to sign him. Hmm.

reading between the lines i am adamant that city already have a replacement in place, it would be bad practice to set a figure for carlos and then purchase, i would without any feelings whatsoever buy and leave carlos in the background until we get the right price and also the right compensation from his agents team, that means his full price and payment of contract returned? at the end of the day this is big business, whatever carlos feelings are towards his children our great club and fans have helped him and his family to have a life we could only ever dream about? though i still think their is a bigger motive in his intentions, if any city fans think that the club did not see this coming then they really are naive?

Great footballer and exactly what we have needed for last 2 years to get us to champs league. However, we now need to get rid of players who are here just for the money and personal glory. So thanks but goodbye Carlos.

Dressing room will be better without him. Having a captain who doesn't like Manchester, can't speak English and suffers from homesickness is not good when you want to win the league.

Captain Kompany will lead us to success. Can't wait to see him lift prem league trophy next May. Onwards and upwards. C'mon the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.