According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

brian the blue said:
On the pitch he was great.

Off it he was a tool.

As soon as I left COMS after the 3-0 Stoke game at the end of the season I knew he was gone.

The problem is finding a buyer, i'll be seriously annoyed if we sell him on the cheap for 30/35 million. We should stick to our guns on 50mil and if no one wants to pay or no one can offer us a good swap then he should be forced to stay.

But what in all honesty would that achieve - yes it would proove a point, but it would be cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Let's say we turn down an offer of £30 million and force him to stay.

Kia instructs him to consistently cause trouble and refuse to play (making the club a circus and the focus always being on Tevez). We drop him to the reserves costing us a cool £10 million a year.

So if we leave him to rot in the reserves (as some of you want) it will cost us about £60 million pounds, and Kia would make the club a circus.

Sell him for anything above 30 million. If this was Modric or a player of that a ilk I would say yes hold out but this is the most disruptive player in football being advised by Kia.

GStar said:
Said it since December, fuck him. Our club has bent over backwards for him yet instead of seeing his daughters at every opportunity, he goes to Gran Canaria with a 19 year old and doesn't bother with our SF at Wembley.

Fuck him.

Only issue is, if Torres is £50mil, then Tevez is on a par, on form - more.

Plus Tevez's statement talks like its a conclusion. Someone needs to remind him and that weasel Kia, that he's under contract until we say otherwise.

On the brightside we can finally bring back the Herman munster head song.

Wahoooo!

His neck scars proved he lost his head, Tevez, Tevez
You'll never shag a sexy bird, Tevez, Tevez
You ugly twat, you are a ****
You've sewn your head on back to front
Carlos Tevez, Herman Munster head
Nananananananananananana!

this is nothing new both in terms of news and how a club deals with players moving on

our longevity will be tested again and again over the coming years and it all comes down to one thing - how good the manager is at managing change

wenger is an example of failing to replace an aging back 4

fergie as much as i hate to say is on about his 5th team in his time

players come, players go, for a variety of reasons - the key is the manager and having resources to replace them

in rm i trust

Sabster said:
brian the blue said:

Off it he was a tool.

As soon as I left COMS after the 3-0 Stoke game at the end of the season I knew he was gone.

The problem is finding a buyer, i'll be seriously annoyed if we sell him on the cheap for 30/35 million. We should stick to our guns on 50mil and if no one wants to pay or no one can offer us a good swap then he should be forced to stay.

But what in all honesty would that achieve - yes it would proove a point, but it would be cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Kia instructs him to consistently cause trouble and refuse to play (making the club a circus and the focus always being on Tevez). We drop him to the reserves costing us a cool £10 million a year.

So if we leave him to rot in the reserves (as some of you want) it will cost us about £60 million pounds, and Kia would make the club a circus.

Sell him for anything above 30 million. If this was Modric or a player of that a ilk I would say yes hold out but this is the most disruptive player in football being advised by Kia.

Thats the beauty of this situation, City have bent over backwards and some to help tevez. He is a 55/60 million player and now dear Kia you are about to find how good our leaders are at business. Noone will pay 55 for him so unlucky carlos you will have to take 50000 a week to get your move, good luck Kia

the goats backside said:
Sabster said:
brian the blue said:

Off it he was a tool.

Thats the beauty of this situation, City have bent over backwards and some to help tevez. He is a 55/60 million player and now dear Kia you are about to find how good our leaders are at business. Noone will pay 55 for him so unlucky carlos you will have to take 50000 a week to get your move, good luck Kia

That is the point though dare I say it it no-one will pay more than 35 million.

I say we take that and run. (His value will only get lower and just say we let him rot for a season and then get 45 million, that is still effectively 35 as we have paid him 10 in wages)

The trouble Kia will cause if Tevez is still here will be ridiculous, ship him out and get Aguero in.

I'd just like to say im very very impressed the way the club has dealt with the Tevez situation. We haven't done a United and bent over and let him fuck us (like Rooney). We've turned round said you have 3 years on your contract, you'll leave this club when we decide and if you don't like it tough shit.

Sends a very clear message to any player who might pottentially join us that you can't fuck with our club so don't bother trying.

If Tevez isn't replaced

We have Bellamy, Adebayor, Jo, Santa Cruz, Balotelli, Dzeko .. also some youth players.

We could rely on Balo, Dzeko and if they can sort themselves out Ade and Bellers .. plus the kids ..

Get rid of all the shit, including tevez and we can have a healthy bank balance at the end of the window and the wages will have come down siginificantly ..

See how we go until the January transfer window and then see if we need another striker.

I honestly think after the defensive additions we only need a quality midfielder or 2 and then the strikers we have on the books we can push on in all comps ..

Ade & Bellers just need to get to grips with Mancini's methods and he needs to trust them as they are good players ..

Am i talking bubbles ???

Re: If Tevez isn't replaced

SosaFC said:
We have Bellamy, Adebayor, Jo, Santa Cruz, Balotelli, Dzeko .. also some youth players.

We could rely on Balo, Dzeko and if they can sort themselves out Ade and Bellers .. plus the kids ..

Get rid of all the shit, including tevez and we can have a healthy bank balance at the end of the window and the wages will have come down siginificantly ..

See how we go until the January transfer window and then see if we need another striker.

I honestly think after the defensive additions we only need a quality midfielder or 2 and then the strikers we have on the books we can push on in all comps ..

Ade & Bellers just need to get to grips with Mancini's methods and he needs to trust them as they are good players ..

Am i talking bubbles ???

Yes

Re: If Tevez isn't replaced

SosaFC said:

Am i talking bubbles ???
Your defiantly on 'bubbles' mate..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.