According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Re: Teves Fiasco

nobby_31 said:
If he wants to be near his children than fair enough BUT can someone explain this for and that goes for he's agents

London to Buenos Aires

Taking a direct flight with a stop in Rio it would be 5,896 miles form London to Rio and then 1056 miles from Rio to Buenos Aires a total of 6,952 miles as a 747 flies It is an 11.5 hour flight from London to Rio and another 2 hr and 40 min flight on to Buenos Aires

Therefore total flight time is 6952 miles and would take 13:45 Hours
Madrid to Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires and Madrid are 5972 miles away from each other, with an estimated flight time of 13:46 h (this may vary depending on the weather or air routes)

So where is the logic to that argument.

Sorry but that does not compute.

Therefore get rid NOW but not to any team in England and make that part of the deal he an sign but CANNOT come back here for 5 years if he does then he pays £ 20 mil compensation to City.

Fair I think

nobby_31

Thought it was that the wife and kids will move to Spain or Italy.

Re: If Tevez isn't replaced

SosaFC said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah lets keep Ade and Bellers coz they like bezzy mates with Mancini!!! Dzeko and Balo have not hit form or showed what they can do so basically you saying lets rely half our season on 2 guys that are yet 2 hit full flow and 2 guys who hate the manager

You should ring up utd and see about the managers job because if you got it the basement is the limit for them

Like i said, if they can sort out their issues .. these players are ours, no fucking around trying to negotiate deals and beg players to come to us .. why spunk £50 million on some **** who will turn round in 2 years and say he hates manchester .. who's to say they will settle if we do buy someone .. bellers and ade are proven ..

so what your saying is if we spunk £50 million on a world class striker he will settle straight away and score goals for fun .. take a look at Torres ..
Are the dots there so we can insert the appropriate expletive to describe them? They are indeed proven ****'s

Sabster said:
the goats backside said:
Sabster said:
But what in all honesty would that achieve - yes it would proove a point, but it would be cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Let's say we turn down an offer of £30 million and force him to stay.

Kia instructs him to consistently cause trouble and refuse to play (making the club a circus and the focus always being on Tevez). We drop him to the reserves costing us a cool £10 million a year.

So if we leave him to rot in the reserves (as some of you want) it will cost us about £60 million pounds, and Kia would make the club a circus.

Sell him for anything above 30 million. If this was Modric or a player of that a ilk I would say yes hold out but this is the most disruptive player in football being advised by Kia.

Thats the beauty of this situation, City have bent over backwards and some to help tevez. He is a 55/60 million player and now dear Kia you are about to find how good our leaders are at business. Noone will pay 55 for him so unlucky carlos you will have to take 50000 a week to get your move, good luck Kia

That is the point though dare I say it it no-one will pay more than 35 million.

I say we take that and run. (His value will only get lower and just say we let him rot for a season and then get 45 million, that is still effectively 35 as we have paid him 10 in wages)

The trouble Kia will cause if Tevez is still here will be ridiculous, ship him out and get Aguero in.

I have to agree with you there get 35m as quick as possible and ship him out!

We all know he's worth twice as much as that! Because for me he's the 3rd best player in the world!

waspish said:
Sabster said:
the goats backside said:
[/color]

Thats the beauty of this situation, City have bent over backwards and some to help tevez. He is a 55/60 million player and now dear Kia you are about to find how good our leaders are at business. Noone will pay 55 for him so unlucky carlos you will have to take 50000 a week to get your move, good luck Kia

That is the point though dare I say it it no-one will pay more than 35 million.

I say we take that and run. (His value will only get lower and just say we let him rot for a season and then get 45 million, that is still effectively 35 as we have paid him 10 in wages)

The trouble Kia will cause if Tevez is still here will be ridiculous, ship him out and get Aguero in.

I have to agree with you there get 35m as quick as possible and ship him out!

We all know he's worth twice as much as that! Because for me he's the 3rd best player in the world!

i agree that he is in the top 3 in the world but its time for us to go to the next level with everyone knowing we mean business, Tevez and his agent have created this so its time for us to say he goes nowhere for less than 55 million, if tevez is so desperate to be the loving man well its time for his agent to do the only deal he can, a hugely less wage. Sell him on the cheap and we will never get what we should for others

hisroyalblueness said:
RandomJ said:
I'd just like to say im very very impressed the way the club has dealt with the Tevez situation. We haven't done a United and bent over and let him fuck us (like Rooney). We've turned round said you have 3 years on your contract, you'll leave this club when we decide and if you don't like it tough shit.

Sends a very clear message to any player who might pottentially join us that you can't fuck with our club so don't bother trying.

I'll second that emotion. A lot of ill-informed posters are giving it large with negative speculation - very dismissive re Cook / Mancini over how the tevez situation has been handled / what our club are doing in the transfer market but it's all panic stricken uninformed guesswork.
My view is that our owners wouldn't suffer idiots and that Cook & Mancini et al are doing an excellent job under difficult circumstances.

A lot of folk should just chill it a bit and have a bit of trust eh?

i agree to an extent but he has kicked up a fuss since the day he arrived.
i say fuck him.

Manchester City are in no rush to meet striker Carlos Tevez's demand to leave Eastlands and are likely to ask in excess of £40m to consider selling.

BBC Sport understands Tevez's latest request to leave City has left chairman Khaldoon Al-Mubarak "sanguine" about developments.

The club believe they are in a position of strength over any potential Tevez transfer and are in no mood to plead with the striker to stay.

Tevez is contracted at City until 2014.

A spokesman said: "Carlos is a contracted player to Manchester City for another three years and we have had no offers for him."

CONTINUED.... <a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14029622.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14029622.stm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.