According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

BlueNirvana said:
Dubai Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
+1.

Let this ugly scarface rot and bring in Aguero.
I despair sometimes, I really do

why ? the **** has been takeing the piss from day one
fuck him
I'm as pissed off as anyone with Tevez and think his timing is atrocious, but some of you are reacting like jilted teenage girls. There's no need for it.

It has always felt like Tevez and City were on borrowed time. A fantastic player for us but we will replace him.

The only worry is will we get his true net worth in whatever deal materialises ?either cash or player swap or a mix of both. We have to be realistic and say unlikely and we just have to make the best of it.

BlueNirvana said:
Dubai Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
+1.

why ? the **** has been takeing the piss from day one
fuck him
Was he taking the piss when he banged in his +20 goals per season haul in his 2 seasons here? When he gave us all a laugh by cup-earring Neville, was he taking the piss then? He is what he is, a mercenary. We have more than just him of that ilk too, and will have more join the club. At least this particular mercenary put a shift in whenever he put on the shirt. There will be more than one mercenary who doesn't put a shift in, we've seen some evidence of that already. I would rather have had the 2 seasons we've had than not have them, put it that way. Now he wants to go, we let him at the right price. Time will tell if he's a **** or not. If he knuckles down till a transfer comes up, all is well and good. If he doesn't, he gets your wish and rots 'with his ugly scarface'. People from other clubs will be looking at this thread and pissing themselves at some of these comments, considering the high rgard Tevez was held in until not so very long ago.

BlueCityfan said:
he will probably leave for Boca in a 5m-20m deal.
I'll bet you he doesn't.

The only way he'll end up at Boca is if they stump up the asking price (not gonna happen) or Tevez stays for another two years and then leaves for the kind of figures you're talking about.

We all knew he wanted to leave, but we also all knew that no other club had shown any serious interest in him, so nothing at all has changed really from several months ago.

Dubai Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
I'll bet you he doesn't.

The only way he'll end up at Boca is if they stump up the asking price (not gonna happen) or Tevez stays for another two years and then leaves for the kind of figures you're talking about.

We all knew he wanted to leave, but we also all knew that no other club had shown any serious interest in him, so nothing at all has changed really from several months ago.

His wages are going to scare every potential buyer off.

There is no one is europe who is willing to buy him for 40m-50m...im suprised if someone even stumps 30m for him.

The problem is not his skill but his attitude and the fact that he wants to retire early.

No one will invest so much on someone who wants to retire so early.

Boca can stump up a pretty nice sum with sponsorship help. But not anywhere near 40m-50m.

This means that City have to let him go on the cheap or then stick with an unhappy player who will continue to moan till he gets his move.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Dubai Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
+1.

Angry peeps, deeply hurt by this announcement.

Like when a relationship comes to an end. I'm not surprised by some Blues reactions really, but still difficult to comprehend.

To them i say.....what more do you want from the lad?
Perhaps to honour a contract he agreed to with his own free will not two years ago with a football club that have bent over backwards, in fact more than any other team I know of to make their "prize asset" happy. Failing this, at least have shown enough respect to us to have announced this in a more timely manner.

I don't understand this situation at all but sky are loving it, more negative city stories! If he wants to be with his wife and kids why are they trying to fix him up with Madrid? I think that slimy rat joorabchin is behind this trying to line his pockets one more time. I'd hold out for at least 45m or keep him, Carroll was 35m so that says it all.

bluemoonmatt said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Dubai Blue said:
Angry peeps, deeply hurt by this announcement.

Like when a relationship comes to an end. I'm not surprised by some Blues reactions really, but still difficult to comprehend.

To them i say.....what more do you want from the lad?
Perhaps to honour a contract he agreed to with his own free will not two years ago with a football club that have bent over backwards, in fact more than any other team I know of to make their "prize asset" happy. Failing this, at least have shown enough respect to us to have announced this in a more timely manner.
What about the players we have bought from clubs, should they not have honoured their contracts with those clubs to?

BlueCityfan said:
Dubai Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
+1.

He deserves all shit he gets.

I have never seen someone moan this much while earning 200k+/a week, he leaves the club with no other choice than sell him on the cheap to a club like Boca or then to try keep him while he is unhappy and moaning.

Mansour invested so much in Tevez but he will never get the same kind of money back.

Going to keep saying this until im blue in the face. We have owners that know business, noone takes the piss out of them and noone will on this saga. Tevez agent has made a right fuck up this time, why do we have to sell on the cheap, a deal these days is the fee and the salary over the term of a contract, so i am sorry mr agent he goes for 55 million and he will have to settle for a huge drop in his salary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.