According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

AdamoTheGreat said:
A spokesman said: "Carlos is a contracted player to Manchester City for another three years and we have had no offers for him."

That is exactly the right line from City. Once we do get offers they will have to meet our valuation and then Tevez will have to agree personal terms. Just because he wants out, doesn't mean he'll get his wish. In an ideal world we'd like a team of players who care as passionately for the team as we do, sadly football hasn't been like that for a long, long time.

If a lack of offers means Tevez stays at City (at least till January, or maybe for one more season) should he decide to strike, or puts in half hearted performances, he wouldn't be doing himself any favours as it would only put off potenital buyers.

Like other posters have said, he made a rod for his own back when he signed the 5 year deal. We aren't a charity and are under no obligation to do him any favours, especially the way he very publicly expresses his desire to leave. We'll have to see what happens, but I wouldn't rule out him staying, not because he wants to, but because his demands may be too high for anyone who wants to sign him.

Dubai Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
BlueNirvana said:
fuck him 50m or let him rot the ugly fucker

+1.

Let this ugly scarface rot and bring in Aguero.
I despair sometimes, I really do

He deserves all shit he gets.

I have never seen someone moan this much while earning 200k+/a week, he leaves the club with no other choice than sell him on the cheap to a club like Boca or then to try keep him while he is unhappy and moaning.

Mansour invested so much in Tevez but he will never get the same kind of money back.

he will probably leave for Boca in a 5m-20m deal.

Dubai Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
BlueNirvana said:
fuck him 50m or let him rot the ugly fucker

+1.

Let this ugly scarface rot and bring in Aguero.
I despair sometimes, I really do
Angry peeps, deeply hurt by this announcement.

Like when a relationship comes to an end. I'm not surprised by some Blues reactions really, but still difficult to comprehend.

To them i say.....what more do you want from the lad?
article-1387206-0C101FA000000578-136_468x286.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.