According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Perhaps we could test this desire to be back home theory and offer him a loan to play second division argentine football with the hated rivals of his beloved Boca, River Plate.

its a shit trick doing this 12 hours before season tickets go on general sale. newcomers might be slightly put off at the thought of not seeing tevez next season.

just putting it out there.

Pigeonho said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Angry peeps, deeply hurt by this announcement.

Like when a relationship comes to an end. I'm not surprised by some Blues reactions really, but still difficult to comprehend.

To them i say.....what more do you want from the lad?
Perhaps to honour a contract he agreed to with his own free will not two years ago with a football club that have bent over backwards, in fact more than any other team I know of to make their "prize asset" happy. Failing this, at least have shown enough respect to us to have announced this in a more timely manner.
What about the players we have bought from clubs, should they not have honoured their contracts with those clubs to?

sorry but you lost the plot now

bluemoonmatt said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Dubai Blue said:
I despair sometimes, I really do

Like when a relationship comes to an end. I'm not surprised by some Blues reactions really, but still difficult to comprehend.

Perhaps to honour a contract he agreed to with his own free will not two years ago with a football club that have bent over backwards, in fact more than any other team I know of to make their "prize asset" happy. Failing this, at least have shown enough respect to us to have announced this in a more timely manner.
I agree that he's acted like a complete twat; I just don't think the overly vindictive personal insults are at all necessary. They say more about the people posting them than they do about Tevez.

bluemoonmatt said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Dubai Blue said:
I despair sometimes, I really do

Well I think he owed us one more year on his contract. This season coming is massively important as far as making a sustained challenge for the league and for the transition to CL football. After that I would have been happy to see him go for a lesser fee even, and his kids are young enough for him to grit his teeth and stick it out another year and get us over a couple more important thresholds. I´m certainly not going to descend into hatred and insults but the club having done so much to accomodate his every whim and he having abused that privilege on at least a couple of occasions I feel another 12 months with a guaranteed move at the end of it isn´t too much to ask

Pigeonho said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

What about the players we have bought from clubs, should they not have honoured their contracts with those clubs to?
Players can move of course they can. We have on the whole approached a selling club, agreed a fair fee and secured the services of players with the minimum of fuss and in a manner that has been acceptable to nearly all parties. However he has and indeed now continues to do his utmost to engineer this move which shows a lack of respect to the club which as I have said, appear to have done nothing but bend over and get screwed by this ungrateful prima donna. You're stance is admirable Pige, and whilst I'm not gonna resort to calling him Herman or refer to his looks in a disparaging manner, I will say it how I see it, and I believe he has shown an incredible lack of respect and understanding towards the City family, be that the fans the owner or whatever, considering the very favourable treatment and astronomical remuneration he has received. Compare the Tevez "Circus" for the 6-8 months with the respectful and professional approach of David Silva. Another superstar player from whom we've not heard a peep. Carlos Tevez? Fuck him.

BlueNirvana said:
Pigeonho said:
bluemoonmatt said:

sorry but you lost the plot now
Why, because i've put the shoe on the other foot and it doesn't suit? Everyone is having a pop at Tevez because he has gone about things in a not so savoury way, but then again there have been certain transfers where we have acted like twats ourselves, launching millon after million until we get our man, the man who like Tevez was contracted to another club. When people in the media and from other clubs moaned about that and slagged us off, people cried and got all paranoid about that too! Now someone, one of our own players, us doing the same thing to us, (acting a ****), people are moaning about that too. The double standards in football never ceases to amaze me.
Note: There is no loyalty from football, from EITHER side of the table. Get used to it because it will happen again and again.

I don't really know what the best outcome is, one one hand I think we need to let him go so the team can have a fresh start without all the drama as they are the priority to me. Vinnie as captain, replacement brought in to work with Dzeko and Balo but on the other hand I can't stand the thought of him and his agent thinking they are holding the club to ransom and getting their way. I honestly don't think we would be were we are without Tevez but the club have gone above and beyond to keep him happy and it still isn't enough. How long can it go on for?

Thinking about it I think we should put a price of £30-£35 million and part ways. Let our players stand on their own feet and start afresh I am convinced we can do it at the end of last season it was all coming together, we achieved everything we had left to achieve, won the FA Cup and got 3rd place and Carlos didn't play a huge part at that time due to injury and had a bit off a dry spell before that, I am in no way having a dig at Carlos just pointing out that we managed to achieve our targets in spite of this and think we can do it again next seasons with the goals being spread throughout the team more.

I just read back my post and I am rambling:) but I hope you get the idea.
Thanks for what you helped us achieved but the time has come to part ways imo.

P.S no need to resort to personal insults like Scarface, Ugly, it's just low imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.