According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

kia's been probing for a deal which he now realises is not going to happen, carlos has spoken out in desperation, we all know what these south americans are like chucking there hands in the sky when the ravioli has burnt,' tevez will be a city player next season and will score a bagfull' HAPPY DAYS

There is a light said:
Strangely, I really am not arsed about his transfer request. I just can't be bothered with it this time around.

On this occasion, I do hope he goes though and I won't hate him for it.

Carlos was the FA Cup winning captain (even though Vinny was the peoples captain) and probably the best player I've seen in a blue shirt. For that I will wish him well. I just hope it doesn't get any messier and we don't leave it too late to sign a suitable replacement.

This about sums it up for me as well. City absolutely need to stick to their guns over the asking price, while going out and buying a suitable replacement. If Kia cant find a buyer, tough tits.

I would hate to see a player of Carlos's class languish in the reserves, but fuck him, I'm tired of seeing players hold their club to the sword and get away with it. Hope you get your wish Carlos, as long as City get the moolah that they ought to get for you.

Why would anyone want him around next season?

He will just wait until some critical point in the season and do this again as he has done in the past. We already heard his desire to leave in December but he feels the need to say it again publicly the day we make our first signing.

His goal is to destabilize the club to the point where we are forced to sell. Let's get him out before he succeeds.

Blue Haze said:

He will just wait until some critical point in the season and do this again as he has done in the past. We already heard his desire to leave in December but he feels the need to say it again publicly the day we make our first signing.

His goal is to destabilize the club to the point where we are forced to sell. Let's get him out before he succeeds.

fuck this mard arse out of our club, but first make him fucking squirm.

spoilt ****.

de niro said:
Blue Haze said:

fuck this mard arse out of our club, but first make him fucking squirm.

spoilt ****.

hello de niro!

spoilt **** yes,mard arse yes, if this demand was from jo hart or aj i'd take it seriously, tevez is a joke but the joker will be playing in blue in 5 weeks time 'he wont be going anywhere'

This looks new.

Manchester City tell Carlos Tevez it's £50m or he must stay put

• Club ready to take hard line with unsettled striker
• Real Madrid, Milan and Inter among possible buyers

Manchester City are prepared to take a hardline stance with Carlos Tevez and keep him at Eastlands against his will unless they receive a suitable offer, informing the player it will be the club's decision and that they will not allow him to dictate what happens.

Khaldoon al-Mubarak, the chairman, has spoken to Tevez and his influential adviser, Kia Joorabchian, to ascertain why the club's captain feels he has to leave Manchester this summer. Tevez is campaigning for a move to Spain or Italy but Mubarak is not going to allow personal issues to influence his decision, particularly when there is a suspicion behind the scenes at Eastlands about the frequency with which the player's story has changed.

Tevez had blamed his poor relationship with the club's chief executive, Garry Cook, and the football administrator, Brian Marwood, for submitting a transfer request in December, but his latest statement explained that he wanted to leave England to be closer to his daughters, Florencia and Katie.

They live in Argentina and Tevez has told the club he has found it impossible to persuade their mother, Vanesa, to return to Manchester since the couple, now reconciled, split up and she moved to Buenos Aires last year.

City had been anticipating a renewed attempt from the Tevez camp to reignite the possibility of leaving Manchester, but the club are determined not to accede to his wishes unless they receive an offer close to their valuation of £50m. With Tevez earning in the region of £250,000 a week and firmly established as the best-paid player in English football, that means only a small and elite band of clubs could possibly have the money and stature to negotiate a suitable package.

Barcelona can be discounted due to a lack of interest and, though Juventus have made tentative inquiries, Tevez and Joorabchian appear to be basing their hopes on Internazionale, Milan or Real Madrid.

City are finding it difficult to see where a deal can materialise and, on that basis, they are still planning for Tevez to be at the club next season. Mubarak put him firmly in his place in December, refusing to countenance the possibility of selling and flying into England from Abu Dhabi to remind the player of his contractual obligations, and the club are willing to assert their authority again, regardless of the impact on his family life.

Tevez, currently with the Argentina national side in the Copa América, may now have to cling to the hope that a player-plus-cash exchange can be arranged with one of the potential buyers. Inter, for example, have several players, such as Wesley Sneijder, who could be used as bait. However, that would still leave City without their leading scorer and the man who won the Premier League's Golden Boot award last season alongside Manchester United's Dimitar Berbatov.

Roberto Mancini, the City manager, has frequently said that if players are unhappy it would be better for them to be sold, though he has been willing to make an exception in Tevez's case because of the player's value to the team. Tevez has either scored or set up almost half of the team's league goals over the past two seasons and Mancini is still prepared to work with him despite knowing it would be a tumultuous ride and, at times, a huge test to his authority.

Mancini, who took his first pre-season training session on Tuesday, said towards the end of last season that Tevez had implicitly told him he would stay, but that now appears to have been political positioning in a dispute that is causing both parties dismay.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.aggbot.com/link.php?id=14136738&r=s&c=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aggbot.com/link.php?id=14136738&r=s&c=45</a>

^^ so we should too. If he thinks he's leaving on the cheap it should be made abundantly clear it's not going to happen.

BillyShears said:
Just a thought....but what happens if we don't get the right offer. Carlos has already shown that he can play on even when demanding a transfer - so would everyone be happy to keep him and play him...or is he such a bad egg that we should just fuck him off regardless of the price we get.
A definite possibility I'm afraid. We will not attract £40m for Carlos and the club seems to be making a stand. I'd prefer that he go and that we get a decent fee (unlikely) but if not, it would be ridiculous not to play him.

he's a lying, deceitful, devious pathetic excuse of a 'captain'
in Dec it was because he fell out with someone in the boardroom,
now he's home sick !

get rid.

once a rag , always a rag........great player though.

blue dallas said:
he's a lying, deceitful, devious pathetic excuse of a 'captain'
in Dec it was because he fell out with someone in the boardroom,
now he's home sick !

get rid.

once a rag , always a rag........great player though.

Awesome :o) (and exactly how I feel)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.