According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Pigeonho said:
Ah, so begin the 'rag' comments.
To those who say those tedious remarks, was he a rag as you spoke to your mates in the pub just hours after he had scored yet another goal for us?

Pigeonho in ANOTHER anti-City fan comment spree shocker.

Blue Haze said:
Why would anyone want him around next season?

He will just wait until some critical point in the season and do this again as he has done in the past. We already heard his desire to leave in December but he feels the need to say it again publicly the day we make our first signing.

His goal is to destabilize the club to the point where we are forced to sell. Let's get him out before he succeeds.

If he sticks around then he will do his talking on the pitch: much like he has done so far.

However, I am sick to death of hearing him bleating now. And I think your comment about him wanting to 'destabilise the club' is wide of the Mark as I dont think that is even on his radar.

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
To those who say those tedious remarks, was he a rag as you spoke to your mates in the pub just hours after he had scored yet another goal for us?

Pigeonho in ANOTHER anti-City fan comment spree shocker.
Where in the coc does it say I have to conform to fit in?
It's not anti city fan, its me stating what I believe to be a fact.

Pigeonho said:
since dec, yes he was !

MCFC BOB said:
Serious question: who is going to pay £40m for a player that doesn't want to stay wherever he ends up?

No-one. Which is why I think he'll end up staying. Unless we do a swap deal.

AlthamBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:
Serious question: who is going to pay £40m for a player that doesn't want to stay wherever he ends up?

Swap deal all day long. Higuain is possibly the only option unless Tevez has been in his ear. Aguero would be nice but Tevez won't go to Athletico.

Resurrection of the Sanchez deal perhaps ?

I dunno ?

AlthamBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:

A swap deal is the only way out of this IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.