According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

is it too much of a coincidence that he is following the route of Mascherano?

Both come over to England together, Mascherano then spat his dummy saying he was homesick and his misses gives him the ultimatum of moving away from England, just over a year later and Tevez is doing likewise.

What part does his agent play? He seems to have a plan of action and get his client to move every couple of years and make a fortune out of Tevez. It seems as though they knew what they wanted from the offset, when moving to England. Play a few seasons in the prem and get established and make a fortune at the same time then move abroad and do a full circle by moving back to there homeland when mission accomplished.

FFS Tevez either take a pay cut and go or get on with it and stop whinning like a big spoilt girl.

You CANNOT keep the same wages and play elsewhere and expect us to take the transfer hit. It's YOU that fucked up your personal life and wants to go. We pay you, we don't owe you anything more.

I forget you can't read English ;-)

Mancini wants him gone ASAP according to tomorrow's Sun (haven't seen the full story yet).

Agreed, swap deal with cash because we have the money! Probably been said, but just let him rot....If he keeps leaving the country, or not making himself available to play, then dont pay him as per contract (hopefully)

What a gimp.
Hopefully if he's ever on the pitch again playing for us he will be booed straight out of the stadium.

P.S: I'm kidding I wont boo a City player, even if he is a moaning woman like Carlos.

unles its from mancini i'd take the sun as a pinch of salt,the latest news of the world scandle has shown us all what a shower of piss they are

marco said:
unles its from mancini i'd take the sun as a pinch of salt,the latest news of the world scandle has shown us all what a shower of piss they are

I hope the Sun is speaking the truth this time. Quotes or not.

City are better off without Tevez.

marco said:

Yeah, definitely. I agree with you mate, I can see him staying, not because he wants to, but because he may well get priced out of a move anywhere else. Not an ideal situation for anyone concerned, but he's got three years left on his contract, so he'll have to deal with it.

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Ah, so begin the 'rag' comments.
To those who say those tedious remarks, was he a rag as you spoke to your mates in the pub just hours after he had scored yet another goal for us?

Pigeonho in ANOTHER anti-City fan comment spree shocker.

But he's spot on. some people really need to grow up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.