According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Didsbury Dave said:
MAte, I can foresee the future already on Bluemoon.

One camp believing that another top four finish represents an acheievment, another camp (of which I will be one) believing that we should be challenging for the title and doing well in Europe.

I think that right now, with no new signings, we are as good as anyone in England and our performances should reflect that.

I don't believe for one second ADUG are here to fuck about. WE lost a season or possibly two between 2008-2010 so we are behind. I think the manager knows big things are expected this season. I don't think the domestic cups matter hugely in terms of a progress measure, although they'd be nice. I think a realistic title challenge and strong progress in Europe is the minimum we should expect.

I think that's fair enough, we should be competing on all fronts.

So long as we challenge, I think the big boss will be happy enough, even if we don't actually win anything, but if we don't put in a decent challenge Mancini will be gone.

I'd only be happy with top 4 if we are still atleast in with a shout come April.

I still think it's too early to *expect* to win it though, infact I don't think any team can expect to win ever. Too many variables.

SWP's back said:
I'd only be happy with top 4 if we are still atleast in with a shout come April.

I still think it's too early to *expect* to win it though, infact I don't think any team can expect to win ever. Too many variables.

No, I agree, we certainly can't expect to win it.

But we can expect to fight all the way, in the same way that Chelsea and Man united have done for the last few years. Depending on who we buy, we could easily be the strongest squad and team in it.

Oh, and it certainly is exciting ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

No, I agree, we certainly can't expect to win it.

But we can expect to fight all the way, in the same way that Chelsea and Man united have done for the last few years. Depending on who we buy, we could easily be the strongest squad and team in it.

Oh, and it certainly is exciting ;-)

Can't frigging wait personally

The city sucks and 2 resteraunts bullshit, infact thinking of it now, screw your sodding " i gave my all" bullshit, you didnt when you took 4-5 days of for a holiday in tenerife when you were apparently with your kids and missing them did you , ya slimy fucking shit.

Tevez scored a lot we shouldn't drop our pants. The shit he said about my city, little fucking shit let him rot in reserves and sue the arse of him if he refuses to play.

It's your own fault you cheated not ours so don't look to us or others to help you escape, i don't want you with a city shirt on anymore.
All your issues you brought on yourself, not sure of your future ? dont sign a mega wages contract, and dont demand to be the best paid player at the club you arrogant prick.

I would comment on where he was brought up but that would not be fair on the poor fuckers stuck their but how he can call manchester beyond me.

You love your daughters and they mean most yes ? then i know if i was you id do whatever i could to be with them, that includes dropping everything and buying my contract out.

Untill i see this action from you, ya slimy little fucking shitface ill stand by this post, i say this as a manc not as just a city fan.

You also Kia the little shifty fucking prick, ill admit bacon face had your number and was right to tell you where to get of.

I hope we stick to our guns and our legal eagles make yours and kias head spin if it comes to it.

Get the fuck out of my city (yes i speak for the proper football fans who may even be rags also) i wouldnt want you back in Manchester if my life rested on it you sly brainless puppet.

This concludes my view on Tevez.

TCIB said:
The city sucks and 2 resteraunts bullshit, infact thinking of it now, screw your sodding " i gave my all" bullshit, you didnt when you took 4-5 days of for a holiday in tenerife when you were apparently with your kids and missing them did you , ya slimy fucking shit.

Tevez scored a lot we shouldn't drop our pants. The shit he said about my city, little fucking shit let him rot in reserves and sue the arse of him if he refuses to play.

It's your own fault you cheated not ours so don't look to us or others to help you escape, i don't want you with a city shirt on anymore.
All your issues you brought on yourself, not sure of your future ? dont sign a mega wages contract, and dont demand to be the best paid player at the club you arrogant prick.

I would comment on where he was brought up but that would not be fair on the poor fuckers stuck their but how he can call manchester beyond me.

You love your daughters and they mean most yes ? then i know if i was you id do whatever i could to be with them, that includes dropping everything and buying my contract out.

Untill i see this action from you, ya slimy little fucking shitface ill stand by this post, i say this as a manc not as just a city fan.

You also Kia the little shifty fucking prick, ill admit bacon face had your number and was right to tell you where to get of.

I hope we stick to our guns and our legal eagles make yours and kias head spin if it comes to it.

Get the fuck out of my city (yes i speak for the proper football fans who may even be rags also) i wouldnt want you back in Manchester if my life rested on it you sly brainless puppet.

sooooo do you want him to stay or go ?

MATCITY said:
TCIB said:

pmsl!!!!

SWP's back said:

Top 3 ideally this coming season. Cement our position. Although I think we will mount a challenge I don't think that will be the mandatory measure for Mancini which will be remaining in the Champions league the following season. I doubt he'd be sacked for 4th though no matter how much the Mancini-outers push that as the measure.

Anything else a bonus for me.

The league? Within 3 seasons is more realistic imo. The sooner the better obviously.

Balti said:
SWP's back said:

Top 3 ideally this coming season. Cement our position. Although I think we will mount a challenge I don't think that will be the mandatory measure for Mancini which will be remaining in the Champions league the following season. I doubt he'd be sacked for 4th though no matter how much the Mancini-outers push that as the measure.

Anything else a bonus for me.

The league? Within 3 seasons is more realistic imo. The sooner the better obviously.
I believe your expectations are too low given the invenstment in our squad and it's quality.

Abu Dhabi will not want to stand still, hence "phase 2".

Fourth will not be good enough.

richards30 said:
MATCITY said:
TCIB said:

pmsl!!!!

this !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.