According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

I'm genuinely gutted but we all knew it was going to happen!

The man single handedly got us through a lot of games and his ability and effort is second to none but it did drag on a while which annoys us all.

If a club is willing to pay, good luck Carlos. If there isn't then, no luck Carlos!

If Tevez wants to leave, then we should simply let him go.

I know how hard it is to live without someone you love, and I imagine it's even harder for him because - unlike my girlfriend - his partner isn't just a 4 hour car journey away. She's on the other side of the world with his children.

His relationship with the main men at City has broken down beyond repair, the only people at the club he speaks to are Roberto and Mansour, and I don't think that's enough to have a happy stay at City.

He doesn't like Manchester either.

It's goodbye and good riddance in terms of how much bother Tevez has caused us in 2011 off the field, but a huge hole in our attacking play has been created by his potential departure.

Aguero or Villa could be his replacement, so it's not the worst thing in the world, I guess.

Goodbye, Carlos. And thank you so much for some of the greatet goals and greatest memories that this club has ever had. It's a shame you're such a manipulative tosser off the field, but I can't really judge you for who you are. Goodbye, Carlos Alberto Tevez. Goodbye forever.

Ok guys time to show a bit more class and humility.

Yes he wants to leave for whatever reasons - but he IS one of the reasons we are were we are today and we should be a bit more grateful for his contribution.

Personally if he does go then i hope firstly we get a good price , secondary we replace him with quality and thirdly he gets what he wants.

I do expect a cheeky bid from Real madrid around 25 mill in next few days as i think he's known its coming

Loads of people work away from their kids for a small fraction of tevez's wages, it's a shame someone with such talent can be a complete dick

Cry Me A Weaver said:
Great footballer and exactly what we have needed for last 2 years to get us to champs league. However, we now need to get rid of players who are here just for the money and personal glory. So thanks but goodbye Carlos.

Dressing room will be better without him. Having a captain who doesn't like Manchester, can't speak English and suffers from homesickness is not good when you want to win the league.

Captain Kompany will lead us to success. Can't wait to see him lift prem league trophy next May. Onwards and upwards. C'mon the blues.

gives me ghoosebumps!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 pm --<br /><br />
Cry Me A Weaver said:
Great footballer and exactly what we have needed for last 2 years to get us to champs league. However, we now need to get rid of players who are here just for the money and personal glory. So thanks but goodbye Carlos.

Dressing room will be better without him. Having a captain who doesn't like Manchester, can't speak English and suffers from homesickness is not good when you want to win the league.

Captain Kompany will lead us to success. Can't wait to see him lift prem league trophy next May. Onwards and upwards. C'mon the blues.

gives me ghoosebumps!

MCFC BOB said:
If Tevez wants to leave, then we should simply let him go.

I know how hard it is to live without someone you love, and I imagine it's even harder for him because - unlike my girlfriend - his partner isn't just a 4 hour car journey away. She's on the other side of the world with his children.

His relationship with the main men at City has broken down beyond repair, the only people at the club he speaks to are Roberto and Mansour, and I don't think that's enough to have a happy stay at City.

He doesn't like Manchester either.

It's goodbye and good riddance in terms of how much bother Tevez has caused us in 2011 off the field, but a huge hole in our attacking play has been created by his potential departure.

Aguero or Villa could be his replacement, so it's not the worst thing in the world, I guess.

Goodbye, Carlos. And thank you so much for some of the greatet goals and greatest memories that this club has ever had. It's a shame you're such a manipulative tosser off the field, but I can't really judge you for who you are. Goodbye, Carlos Alberto Tevez. Goodbye forever.
Sorry cocker football is a business these days, Carlos Tevez is an asset, a £50m asset to Manchester City Football Club.

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

Mixed feelings...... if he wants to go, let him go and thanks for the fantastic memories....
but who can afford him and his wages?
We hopefully wont let him go on the cheap....
I hoped he would be our ''Cantona'' and the player behind our successful new era....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.