Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

Didsbury Dave said:
The thread was about whether Adam Johnson should leave the club.

No, this thread is about young Adam's comments regarding a willingness to leave the club. And he seems to be ready and willing.

Mancini better start playing him, him, Tévez, Silva and de Jong should start every game if they're all fit.

He's miles better than Milner and has only had one bad game, in which he wasn't even bad, he just never got the ball. Whereas Milner, for me, has only had one good game, against Liverpool, the majority of Milners performances have been either poor or mediocre.

Thats a fair point Gio,I admit we haven't seen enough of Balotelli to make a clear judgement,but don't you think we will be in trouble attacking wise if he doesn't hit it off.

gio's side step said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
I'm not forgetting his contribution last season he played very well in quite a lot of games at the back end of last season but i still said then that he has to use the ball better, he gets in good positions but time and time again he wastes good oppurtunities, that was the same last season and the same this season only last season he was a little more productive than he has been so far. I completely agree that players like him need runs in the team but can a team who want to challenge for the title or at least the top four afford to start a player who at present offers very little in terms of quality when he starts? Silva is in a different leauge in terms of his use of the ball to Johnson, he does waste the ball but time and time again he picks out sublime passes, he does it a consistant basis and that for me is the difference

I too would play Milner in the middle, i don't think he's good enough from the wide areas but then again i don't think at present Johnson is good enough to warrant starting games so it's difficult. Thankfully when Balo is back we'll more than likely go with Tevez, Silva and Balo as the front three and surely no-one can argue thats the right way to go?

But the thing with that is, you are taking a huge leap of faith with Balotelli in terms of expecting him to produce more consistent performances than Johnson based on one game so far at City in the premier league. The other (Wolves) he was very poor. Add to that, all those arse wiping Milner based on the premise he works hard for the team - well Balotelli would need to convince a lot of people that he equally would do that on a regular basis off the ball. I accept Balotelli is in Mancini's 1st eleven mind, but to just say, oh we have Balotelli seems a bit naive to me.

You call it a leap of faith, i see it as knowing Balotelli can offer us more than Johnson based on what i've seen of the two players. Balo has shown he can perform for one of the best teams in world football but your right in terms of he will need to convince people and the only way he'll do that is with performances on the pitch however i certainly think he'll offer more to the team Johnson hence why i'd start Balo over Johnson at present. I think Johnson can go onto to be a very good player whereas i think Balo has the potential to be world class

I never meant it to come across as oh we have Balotelli so Johnson shouldn't be playing, i'd fine it hard to put a case forward for Johnson starting with or without Balo in the team at the moment from what i've seen of him so far this season especially when he's started games, thats the issue for me

Didsbury Dave said:
Bigga said:
I'm not dumb, even if the sh*te you type is!

You make out that Mancini doesn't want the boy in the team! He wants him to fooking learn before he trusts him in there! I can't see why you don't understand the basics!

You're not a smart poster, by any means, Dave.

Everyone else got it, mate. Even Johnny Crossan.

I confess I am am part of the human population, those who have lived, are living, and are yet to live, who all always agree that DD can never be in error.

johnny crossan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Let me give you a little clue.
there are 19 clubs int he premiership. One already has Adam Johnson.
Are you getting warm yet?

DD said:
If you took the 18 managers of the premier league and asked them "Would you want Adam Johnson in your squad" you'd get 18 Yes's.

there was me thinking there were 20 clubs in the premier league

il be gutted if the lad left. and i do feel bad for him because he had a great start to the season and was benched out of no where, and milner continually gets picked over him because he works harder defensively. Next well find a striker who can run the entire game but has no skill and hell replace tevez because of his tracking back ability. TBH i didnt think we needed yaya toure or Silva this window. shoulda kept the 442 with Bellamy and Johnson wide and just added milner to go alongside Barry

the more I read forum the more I'm happy for City.

under the FFP is very important to have players that increase their value. can sell them to earn money to spend buying different players , maybe better. without damaging the income statement.

in this days I am discovering that onohua and AJ have become world players. I guess the bids coming from barca , real madrid , chelsea and bayern already, 30 million for onohua , and 50 million for AJ. big money to buy pastore in the place of AJ. and David Luiz instead for onohua. without spending anything.

_______________Hart________________
Boateng__Kolo Touré_Kompany__Kolarov

johnny crossan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Everyone else got it, mate. Even Johnny Crossan.

I confess I am am part of the human population, those who have lived, are living, and are yet to live, who all always agree that DD can never be in error.
nah, you're right first time Johnny.. the fella's just in it for the wind up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.