Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

WNRH said:
Didsbury Dave said:
He did start. And he was played too deep and too wide with not enough support from advancing midfielders. But he wasn't brilliant. He isn't always. I've yet to find a player who is.

But he is still of huge use to Manchester City, contrary to the point you made.

In the future yes, not at the minute. It's all very well having the talent but you need the attitude to go through it.

So he is of use to Manchester City then.

Thanks.

He needs to prove why he deserves to be on the pitch then, no point moaning that you're not being played, if when you do play you play poorly.

Its understandable that it is sometimes hard to prove yourself when coming off the bench, but he was given a full 90min against Birmingham and didn't do anything all game.

No doubt it would be a disappointment for us if he went, but hes not a world class player and he can be replaced... The reason why it would be a disappoinment is because he could be a world class player, but with his attitude, I very much doubt he will.

Didsbury Dave said:
WNRH said:
In the future yes, not at the minute. It's all very well having the talent but you need the attitude to go through it.

So he is of use to Manchester City then.

Thanks.

Yes but not at the minute which is what i said originally wasn't it?

Didsbury Dave said:
WNRH said:
The debate was on Johnson, this was on Boyata and forevercity's constant mancini bashing.

So why did you break the Code of Conduct then?
Jesus wept! If you think fool breaks the CoC then everybody should be banned this instant.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
So why did you break the Code of Conduct then?
Jesus wept! If you think fool breaks the CoC then everybody should be banned this instant.
what's the phrase YCMIU?
Didsbury Dave said:
DD said:
Exactly. Yet another thread that proves most of our supporters have the intellectual capacity of a pea.
You have to laugh at them DD. We've had them giving the same about Tevez before. "He can fuck off" and all this.

Didsbury Dave said:
WNRH said:
If you watched him closely instead of on MOTD then you would realise that an egotisic Adam Johnson is no loss to us at the minute. If he wants to make it anywhere let alone here then a big change in attitude is needed.

PMSL. I think I've heard that somewhere before....

Ignore him Gooney. Plenty of City fans know a good player when they see one. Read the whole thread and judge what the more knowledgeable posters think.
Please don't tell me that you class yourself as knowledgeable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.