Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

gooney said:
Funny how AJ has gone from the best winger to a nobody that thinks too much of himself within 4 weeks. You guys sure change your mind quick. mancinis poor man management is gonna lose you a classy player

have you sayd by to bendtner ? he is going , say goodby to the guy

WNRH said:
gooney said:
Funny how AJ has gone from the best winger to a nobody that thinks too much of himself within 4 weeks. You guys sure change your mind quick. mancinis poor man management is gonna lose you a classy player

If you watched him closely instead of on MOTD then you would realise that an egotisic Adam Johnson is no loss to us at the minute. If he wants to make it anywhere let alone here then a big change in attitude is needed.

PMSL. I think I've heard that somewhere before....

Ignore him Gooney. Plenty of City fans know a good player when they see one. Read the whole thread and judge what the more knowledgeable posters think.

Mancio said:
gooney said:

I want bendtner gone, never been a fan and he's third choice now with JET getting closer and closer to edge him. AJ is good enough to get in your team and a good manager would have taken him to a side and guide him to the the right path. But Mancinis man management sucks.

Im fully aware of AJs weakness, but with the right manager he can improve his game and become a very good player

Skashion said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Do you know what came up for "Didsbury Dave"? Dozens of little Youtube videos which you had made about me. Anyone's welcome to try it if they don't believe me.

It's slightly sinister, especially bearing in mind I have pointedly ignored you since you started this....
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm amused you did it, but unfortunately I'm telling the truth.
Put "Didsbury Dave" in inverted commas
I thought this might be quite interesting but I've just done it and it came up with two videos and they weren't the stalker videos I was expecting - with johnnycrossan going through your rubbish bins and examining your washing line, but instead videos which just have your name in the title as a slight pisstake which probably took all of three seconds to upload.
Well DD, here's a link to my video channel,
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnycrossan?feature=mhum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnycrossan?feature=mhum</a>
As you see lots of good stuff there but only one with your name on it, and one with your soubriquet. Both seven months old. As usual your idea of "telling the truth" about dozens of sinister videos turns out to the be truth as understood by all of right thinking humanity i.e. you. What the rest of the world calls lies.

Buckle down and show the manager you deserve to start. On Saturday you really didnt do that, drifted in and out of the game with no real impact. Seems Bobby is not to far off the mark, the lad has a long way to go before he can be classed as a top player.

He can do it though, I have no doubt. He's going nowhere.

johnny crossan said:
Skashion said:
I thought this might be quite interesting but I've just done it and it came up with two videos and they weren't the stalker videos I was expecting - with johnnycrossan going through your rubbish bins and examining your washing line, but instead videos which just have your name in the title as a slight pisstake which probably took all of three seconds to upload.
Well DD, here's a link to my video channel,
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnycrossan?feature=mhum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnycrossan?feature=mhum</a>
As you see lots of good stuff there but only one with your name on it, and one with your soubriquet. Both seven months old. As usual your idea of "telling the truth" about dozens of sinister videos turns out to the be truth as understood by all of right thinking humanity i.e. you. What the rest of the world calls lies.

Whilst laughing at the Abba stalker I was reminded of John Lennon's stalker, so on that basis I'm going to break the habit of a lifetime and "Foe" you, mate. You'll have to find someone else.

It may be a crumb of comfort to you, I know, but you should feel a bit proud that you're the only person I've ever done this to.

i'll be checking the drains tonight, too....

gooney said:
Mancio said:
I want bendtner gone, never been a fan and he's third choice now with JET getting closer and closer to edge him. AJ is good enough to get in your team and a good manager would have taken him to a side and guide him to the the right path. But Mancinis man management sucks.

Im fully aware of AJs weakness, but with the right manager he can improve his game and become a very good player
With respect what do you know about Mancini's man management? I assume only what you read in the press or hear on the radio, 99% of which is garbage. Maybe the papers are right for all I know, but I don't trust them one bit

Mattyc55 said:
Blue Tooth said:
Adam Johnson = Huge Potential
Does he have anything to learn??.Of course he does...Like pass the ball to David Silva on sat and it's 1-0 against Brum...went for Glory...understandable but inexperienced...Milner did the same thing second half...We have a number of very good young prospects who need to buckle down and do what the boss is asking them.Would he be a starter in a Mourhino side for example??...not a chance.
Do the work first adam and the success will follow.

I agree that he has a lot to learn, but with regards to Mourinho, AJ is no different than Di Maria.
Ha

Didsbury Dave said:
WNRH said:
If you watched him closely instead of on MOTD then you would realise that an egotisic Adam Johnson is no loss to us at the minute. If he wants to make it anywhere let alone here then a big change in attitude is needed.

PMSL. I think I've heard that somewhere before....

Ignore him Gooney. Plenty of City fans know a good player when they see one. Read the whole thread and judge what the more knowledgeable posters think.

I know a good player when i see one and Adam Johnson falls into that catergory, it's useless being a good player though when you don't have any impact on the game from the start and you have a terrible attitude to go with it. Like i said, at the moment Adam Johnson would be no loss to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.