Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

Marvin said:
gooney said:
I want bendtner gone, never been a fan and he's third choice now with JET getting closer and closer to edge him. AJ is good enough to get in your team and a good manager would have taken him to a side and guide him to the the right path. But Mancinis man management sucks.

Im fully aware of AJs weakness, but with the right manager he can improve his game and become a very good player
With respect what do you know about Mancini's man management? I assume only what you read in the press or hear on the radio, 99% of which is garbage. Maybe the papers are right for all I know, but I don't trust them one bit
I dont know the man personally, none of us do. But all we can do is watch his interviews, watch his interaction with his players and listen to what his players say about him. I could be wrong, but he doesnt come across like someone who would take a young player to the side and give him guidance and advice. But like I said I could be wrong and Mancini maybe has tried all of this many times and AJ could be a deluded arrogant young man who thinks he has made it and doesnt listen to anyone. But I believe he has alot of talent and despite his flaws right now, he can become top class player. Its up to him to reach that, but a manager plays huge role for a young players improvement. Look at players like Nasro and Van Persie, they were known as arrogant trouble makers in their countries, but Wenger took his time because he knew the talent they have is worth the trouble they cause while they are still maturing. thats how I see AJ

WNRH said:
Didsbury Dave said:
PMSL. I think I've heard that somewhere before....

Ignore him Gooney. Plenty of City fans know a good player when they see one. Read the whole thread and judge what the more knowledgeable posters think.

I know a good player when i see one and Adam Johnson falls into that catergory, it's useless being a good player though when you don't have any impact on the game from the start and you have a terrible attitude to go with it. Like i said, at the moment Adam Johnson would be no loss to us.

No, no loss at all, mate. We're creating chances for fun and scoring loads of goals.

Didsbury Dave said:
johnny crossan said:
Well DD, here's a link to my video channel,
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnycrossan?feature=mhum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnycrossan?feature=mhum</a>
As you see lots of good stuff there but only one with your name on it, and one with your soubriquet. Both seven months old. As usual your idea of "telling the truth" about dozens of sinister videos turns out to the be truth as understood by all of right thinking humanity i.e. you. What the rest of the world calls lies.

Whilst laughing at the Abba stalker I was reminded of John Lennon's stalker, so on that basis I'm going to break the habit of a lifetime and "Foe" you, mate. You'll have to find someone else.

It may be a crumb of comfort to you, I know, but you should feel a bit proud that you're the only person I've ever done this to.

i'll be checking the drains tonight, too....

you're a sad man

Didsbury Dave said:
WNRH said:
I know a good player when i see one and Adam Johnson falls into that catergory, it's useless being a good player though when you don't have any impact on the game from the start and you have a terrible attitude to go with it. Like i said, at the moment Adam Johnson would be no loss to us.

No, no loss at all, mate. We're creating chances for fun and scoring loads of goals.

If only Johnson started on Saturday, he would of made a difference.

tomhawley said:
forevercity said:
I think it as NDJ improved because of the world cup and that he is more settled in the prem now. it might have something to do with mancini but i doubt it. Boyata has always had raw potential, and I was him having much better games under Hughes than Mancini. Kolo is having a good run at the moment, maybe you could try to pin that on mancini?

Does mancini feel that this is the best way to get the best out of AJ? by going to the press?If so it has backfired on him bigtime

Boyata never played under Hughes
Sshhh, don't use facts like that. It upsets the stupid outers.

What's this tick rock bollocks? Fucking grow up you idiots. I bet you support fulham on Sunday just ao you can moan and woman some more.

Shit fans

WNRH said:
Didsbury Dave said:

He did start. And he was played too deep and too wide with not enough support from advancing midfielders. But he wasn't brilliant. He isn't always. I've yet to find a player who is.

But he is still of huge use to Manchester City, contrary to the point you made.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:22 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
tomhawley said:
Boyata never played under Hughes
Sshhh, don't use facts like that. It upsets the stupid outers.

What's this tick rock bollocks? Fucking grow up you idiots. I bet you support fulham on Sunday just ao you can moan and woman some more.

Shit fans

Are you going to Fulham mate? And did you go to West Brom?

Try and answer without gobby insults and childish swearing if you can.

AJ? He's started two of the last 4 games, played the full 90 in both, 25-30 mins in the derby and has been frankly awful.
The kid has potential, no more yet, he's had a lot more opportunity than I expected him to have, and has more often than not failed to deliver. Scored just the 3 goals in a role that requires very little defensive work. My guess is that all those saying Mancini needs to give him more of a chance were same asking for Ireland to get more of a chance.
AJ has had loads of opportunity and started the season as a starter, Silva has put the pressure on and been by far the better player.
I don't want him to leave but I do want him to realise his role, and then attempt to realise his potential and then see what happens. AJ keep your head down work hard and see what happens, he's made 31 appearances in 10 months at the club, I doubt he'd have had more of a chance than that anywhere else in the top 6.

Didsbury Dave said:
WNRH said:

He did start. And he was played too deep and too wide with not enough support from advancing midfielders. But he wasn't brilliant. He isn't always. I've yet to find a player who is.

But he is still of huge use to Manchester City, contrary to the point you made.

In the future yes, not at the minute. It's all very well having the talent but you need the attitude to go through it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.