Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

keemcfc said:
Tin hat on.

Mancini must go ASAP as he is ruining our club.

He is falling out with players he should be basing the team around and if we don't get rid soon it could cause us to loose players like AJ, Tévez and Adebayor among others, if we loose our best, then we will need to buy more in the future, which won't be as easy. That could even make our owners pull out.

I know that's an extreme worse case scenario but it's still a possible scenario.

the only one possible scenario i can see is you killing yourserlf shooting your empty head on a wall.

Mancio said:
keemcfc said:
Tin hat on.

Mancini must go ASAP as he is ruining our club.

He is falling out with players he should be basing the team around and if we don't get rid soon it could cause us to loose players like AJ, Tévez and Adebayor among others, if we loose our best, then we will need to buy more in the future, which won't be as easy. That could even make our owners pull out.

I know that's an extreme worse case scenario but it's still a possible scenario.

the only one possible scenario i can see is you killing yourserlf shooting your empty head on a wall.

LOL!! It was priceless, wasn't it? Like a 6 year old had expressed his opinion.

It made me go "Aww bless...!"

I am getting sick of reading about players who think they are being hard done by.

Dead simple. If you don't like the way you are being treated man up and prove him wrong or fuck off.

They are so far out of touch with what is going on in the real world they think this kind of behaviour will get them sympathy. It is more likely to alienate those of us in the real world even more.

Of course if the stories are fabricated the Sheik should take every one of them to court every time and hammer them for compensation. This could be a valuable source of extra income to comply with Europe rules in the near future, I wish.

Had Balotelli not been suspended AJ would not have started Saturday. The way we set up means AJ is competing with Silva who is not only a much better player(understatement) he is also totally professional. Johnson needs to wake up and smell the coffee. He has achieved nothing in the game and should look around the dressing room. Just because he's dazzled a few full backs does not make him George Best.

The game is littered with wasted talent. The ball is firmly in his court.

Chick Counterfly said:
gooney said:
I dont know the man personally, none of us do. But all we can do is watch his interviews, watch his interaction with his players and listen to what his players say about him. I could be wrong, but he doesnt come across like someone who would take a young player to the side and give him guidance and advice. But like I said I could be wrong and Mancini maybe has tried all of this many times and AJ could be a deluded arrogant young man who thinks he has made it and doesnt listen to anyone. But I believe he has alot of talent and despite his flaws right now, he can become top class player. Its up to him to reach that, but a manager plays huge role for a young players improvement. Look at players like Nasro and Van Persie, they were known as arrogant trouble makers in their countries, but Wenger took his time because he knew the talent they have is worth the trouble they cause while they are still maturing. thats how I see AJ

Arsenal is a different enviroment than city. There are well established codes, heirachies. Arsene went through the place with a fine toothcomb, and got rid of lots of very capable players because of their attitudes and characters. Sometimes, simply because they didn't fit in anymore.

There is also a well established pecking order, it appears that everyone is worth what they are paid, maybe a little more, never less. It takes time and continuity to create that sort of situation where respect and professionalism are taken for granted. Once you do, it's far more powerful than any little chat on the side.

Without wanting to run my own club down, we're miles away from that at City.

I don't know what was said to AJ this summer, or at the start of the season. I do know they did identify a problem or two and take it to him. Some on here think it's just that Mancini doesn't like him, is jealous or something like that, but I remember journalists at the pre-WC England camp reporting that Capello's staff also had concerns over his attitude. The problem is, when Mancini or his staff talk to him, I can see him looking at our recent history and thinks, 'Whatever, I'm going to outlast you here...'. And some of the senior players who should be role models, just aren't up to it..

That said, I think Mancini sometimes makes problems where he needn't. I think you take him as a job lot. Even if he doesn't successfully create the close knit atmosphere this year, he's laying down the right foundations, and if he left, the next guy will take over a much more 'professional' outfit.

This is certainly what happened at Inter. Perennial joke side, imbalanced squad, vanity purchases. He left an incredibly capable squad that Mourinho simply made two or three key changes to. Actually, Mou made more changes in his first year, got in a spot, and more or less went back to Mancini's players and system, before making the decisive moves in his second summer.

I would accept he lacks a touch of empathy, and I'm not convinced about his soft skills when it comes to coaching and team building, but I think he's a good tactician, a very, very good squad builder, and his intolerance is as much a virtue (in the long terms) as it is a handicap to smooth running and 'togetherness'.

Thoughtful, intelligent arguments and analysis based on facts. You know this is Bluemoon, right?

Bigga said:
Mancio said:

i'm sorry mate , i well know every english six year old child can express his emotions a lot better than me . but really i'm tyred of all the shit i'm finding on here.

Chick Counterfly said:
gooney said:
I dont know the man personally, none of us do. But all we can do is watch his interviews, watch his interaction with his players and listen to what his players say about him. I could be wrong, but he doesnt come across like someone who would take a young player to the side and give him guidance and advice. But like I said I could be wrong and Mancini maybe has tried all of this many times and AJ could be a deluded arrogant young man who thinks he has made it and doesnt listen to anyone. But I believe he has alot of talent and despite his flaws right now, he can become top class player. Its up to him to reach that, but a manager plays huge role for a young players improvement. Look at players like Nasro and Van Persie, they were known as arrogant trouble makers in their countries, but Wenger took his time because he knew the talent they have is worth the trouble they cause while they are still maturing. thats how I see AJ

Arsenal is a different enviroment than city. There are well established codes, heirachies. Arsene went through the place with a fine toothcomb, and got rid of lots of very capable players because of their attitudes and characters. Sometimes, simply because they didn't fit in anymore.

There is also a well established pecking order, it appears that everyone is worth what they are paid, maybe a little more, never less. It takes time and continuity to create that sort of situation where respect and professionalism are taken for granted. Once you do, it's far more powerful than any little chat on the side.

Without wanting to run my own club down, we're miles away from that at City.

I don't know what was said to AJ this summer, or at the start of the season. I do know they did identify a problem or two and take it to him. Some on here think it's just that Mancini doesn't like him, is jealous or something like that, but I remember journalists at the pre-WC England camp reporting that Capello's staff also had concerns over his attitude. The problem is, when Mancini or his staff talk to him, I can see him looking at our recent history and thinks, 'Whatever, I'm going to outlast you here...'. And some of the senior players who should be role models, just aren't up to it..

That said, I think Mancini sometimes makes problems where he needn't. I think you take him as a job lot. Even if he doesn't successfully create the close knit atmosphere this year, he's laying down the right foundations, and if he left, the next guy will take over a much more 'professional' outfit.

This is certainly what happened at Inter. Perennial joke side, imbalanced squad, vanity purchases. He left an incredibly capable squad that Mourinho simply made two or three key changes to. Actually, Mou made more changes in his first year, got in a spot, and more or less went back to Mancini's players and system, before making the decisive moves in his second summer.

I would accept he lacks a touch of empathy, and I'm not convinced about his soft skills when it comes to coaching and team building, but I think he's a good tactician, a very, very good squad builder, and his intolerance is as much a virtue (in the long terms) as it is a handicap to smooth running and 'togetherness'.
Great post Mr Counterfly!

Mancio said:
Bigga said:

i'm sorry mate , i well know every english six year old child can express his emotions a lot better than me . but really i'm tyred of all the shit i'm finding on here.

Ha! Ha! Not you, I meant that Keemcfc's post that you responded to!!

LOL!!

I can attach it to you if you wish, though...??!

Bigga said:
Mancio said:

Ha! Ha! Not you, I meant that Keemcfc's post that you responded to!!

LOL!!

I can attach it to you if you wish, though...??!

LOL
well . if you like you can attach me too , at least i would like to be a 6 year old :O)

All footballers are like water, eventually they find their level.

Most flow downhill till they settle in little holes, only natural springwater rises upwards towards the sky.

Robinho is starting to make a small muddy puddle . Johnson well time will tell but at the moment, liverpool maybe, spurs probably but a champions league final , not for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.