Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

keemcfc said:
Just because Johnson has one bad game and says that every footballer has to think about transfers in their careers, he becomes enemy number 1?

About AJ shouting at Boateng:

How many times does Tévez scream at other players, like last season when Weiss didn't close his man down, then when Tévez did it for him City got a throw, he then turned and blasted Weiss and threw his arms around.

How many times did Bellamy scream at team mates, and how many times did Balotelli in one match?

It's all a good thing, it's hunger, it's Passion, it's what we need, determination, being 100% focused on the win, on success. It shows that Johnson wants to play his best every match for us, it shows that he cares and wants everyone in the team to give their all for the points, he wants the best they can give.

He's a fantastic player, one of our best along with Silva and Tévez, and should start every game.

Also, he hasn't reached Anywere near his best, and as the new transfer rules come in he will become more important, as he matures, we won't have to spend massive amounts on new players to replace him, as he could be a first teamer for almost 10 years to come.

I think you've fundamentally missed my point.

All the examples you've highlighted are of players bollocking players for not doing their fair share, not contributing to the team as they should.

Nothing wrong with that.

The examples I highlighted are of players who are demonstrating their petulance and arrogance by having on-field tantrums because they are incapable of recognising the bigger picture - the team.

"It shows that Johnson wants to play his best every match for us"

That's precisely the point, it doesn't. It shows that he's more concerned about himself and his own performance, rather than that of the team.

He did the same while playing for England, but on that particular occasion his tirade was aimed at none other than the then England captain Steven Gerrard.

And now this interview.

Really makes my blood boil.

If he were to get his head down, listen to his manager and more experienced team mates, show a little more humility and work on the weaknesses in his game he should have a very promising future at the club.

Instead, he gives a thinly veiled ultimatum to the club via the gutter tabloids.

Tosser.

california blue said:
Too big for his boots - micah ricahrds all over again

A couple england caps and he thinks he's chris waddle

Yeah absolutely if thats the way he really thinks.

Tons of posters just rave about him but for every player he beats three times he gives the ball away just as often needs to mature more and if you ask me he probably wont get a better manager to learn under despite all the bullshit "Mancini out" crap the guy was a very good player and you can hardly argue with his record in management (despite what some people are saying about us currently sitting in 4th place ffs).

It was Mancini who signed him in the first place

tuearts overhead said:
california blue said:
Too big for his boots - micah ricahrds all over again

A couple england caps and he thinks he's chris waddle

Yeah absolutely if thats the way he really thinks.

Tons of posters just rave about him but for every player he beats three times he gives the ball away just as often needs to mature more and if you ask me he probably wont get a better manager to learn under despite all the bullshit "Mancini out" crap the guy was a very good player and you can hardly argue with his record in management (despite what some people are saying about us currently sitting in 4th place ffs).

It was Mancini who signed him in the first place
Probably recommended by Marwood

The move to City has done him good. Now he needs to buckle down. Plenty of young wingers like Lennon, walcott etc are at top clubs, and not automatic starters.

He's got the chance to do something special at City. Get the club into the Champions league and win something. There aren't many better places to be than at City right now. Though to read some of the drivel on here you wouldn't know it

So far we have he is big time, shit and awww he shouts at our liccle players :(

I'm going to love some posters trying to slag Tevez off when he eventually leaves due to his relationship with Mancini.

forevercity said:

I'm going to love some posters trying to slag Tevez off when he eventually leaves due to his relationship with Mancini.
what do you know about Tevez's relationship with mancini?

Put up or shut up.

Mancio said:
keemcfc said:
Looking back at that I realised I over did it a bit...

;)

I will be fucked off if AJ goes though, he's our Messi!

Oh and I'm not 6! I'm 6 and a half!

LOL

And my head isn't completely empty, I'm just a bit slower than your average homo-sapian ;)

Hats off to your irony mate ;)

LOL!!

Just saw his post (and then yours) and was about to reply, so I'll do it anyway.

I like a poster that can take a kicking and come back all dusted off, ready for Round 2!

Good show, kidda!

What's with all these paranoid whimperings over what might be?
We're playing with a squad that hasn't bedded and we're still sat in 4th place and yet there's an air a fear over newspaper quotes fuelled by a couple of cheap rag infiltrators stiring it up in our forum.
Face it; the papers make their coin by bigging-up no news into headlines. We're a prime target for the daily's because although we've spent slightly less than the swampies and less than chelsea did when they rebuilt (albeit in a shorter timeframe) that's drawn the attention of the chattering classes.
If you're willing to panic over a few dour headlines then you'd best go support a championship side because media attention is what you get lots of when you're a true title contender.
Re Jonno; I think he's great, I think he does have more impact when he comes on with fresh legs, I can understand his frustration at not getting the starts he feels that his 'unique' talent deserves, I hope he stays forever but I'll not be too upset or overly surprised if a few players do get replaced over the next few seasons due to their not being able to hack it at a top club with high competition for places and a rotation policy (they can go play for the minor sides where they'll be big fish in small ponds - and good luck to them).

I think the message here is - don't be mesmerised by the media (it's a weak rag trait that we blues shouldn't stoop to), take stock of our progress in the last 2 years and be cheered by that, have faith in our club, be true, be blue.
Panic is what scared people do - remember the rags ripping down shrek posters not so long ago and remember them eating humble pie only days later?

Marvin said:
forevercity said:

what do you know about Tevez's relationship with mancini?

Put up or shut up.
Tevez doesnt like him, not since day 1 they havent clicked. Plainly obvious too I thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.