Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
All footballers are like water, eventually they find their level.

Most flow downhill till they settle in little holes, only natural springwater rises upwards towards the sky.

Robinho is starting to make a small muddy puddle . Johnson well time will tell but at the moment, liverpool maybe, spurs probably but a champions league final , not for me.

Cantona? Is that you?

Bigga said:
Mancio said:
the only one possible scenario i can see is you killing yourserlf shooting your empty head on a wall.

LOL!! It was priceless, wasn't it? Like a 6 year old had expressed his opinion.

It made me go "Aww bless...!"
:-)

schfc6 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
People should listen to Didsbury Dave more, he talks a lot of sense!

He's been talking the truth about Mancini and the tactics we play for ages now and everyone's slagged him off. Then the fans at the stadium proved DD to be right and suddenly the fickleness on here happened again. Everyone suddenly agreed that we are a bit boring and Mancini is a bit clueless.

DD is right again about this subject, you ask any supporter at a game or any football player/pundit/manager/fan around the country and they will tell you how good a player AJ is and how ridiculous it would be to get rid. I'll wait until the next City game for you's all to change your mind though, when you're all watching on your dodgy internet stream and we're all singing AJ's name.

He's forced to many good players out the club, this one would be one of the worst and I imagine Tevez wouldn't be too far behind him.

This is the exact reason I don't want Bale at City. If we signed him, we'd ruin his career by putting him on the bench just so we could play a 7th defensive midfielder. It's not fair on these exciting players.

You my friend are an idiot.
"He's forced to (too by the way) many good players out the club?"
Who? Ireland? Onouha? Mak? Weiss? Bellamy? The only talent he's lost is Robinho, and he was not right for City nor is he right for AC. The rest, Ireland will be out of football within 2 years, Onouha, not very good, never was, too injury prone, slagged the club and manager off for 5 minutes on national TV, Bellamy has played 6 games for Cardiff, so what are we missing?

DD loved Hughes, it is Hughes' ridiculous signings that have made us a laughing stock, and partially the reason Mancini's hand is forced. £18m RSC, £18m Jo, £9m SWP, £12m Bridge £22m Lescott. That's £89m of dross that wouldn't get in any other top side, and is what Mancini has been left with. Mancini has turned De Jong into a great player, he could pass 3 yards under Hughes, He's turned Kompany from a bit part midfielder into an outstanding centre back, and turned Toure back into a great centre back. Before you say anything about Kompany he was on the bench for Hughes last 4 games! Even Tevez has scored 22 of his League goals under Mancini, after Mancini changed his position.
Mancini has turned what was a side in 9th in the Prem behind Birmingham into a top 4 side with £120 million spent, If Mancini had of had all the Money Hughes' spent too, I assure you we would not have had RSC, SWP, Bridge, Jo & Lescott anywhere near our squad.

Fans who like to moan, are used to losing and prefer the way it used to be, think Richard Dunne is a hero are the only ones agreeing with DD, on most Posts he is routinely rounded on by progressive thinking fans who know what it takes to move forward!!!
this

10 months into a five year contract, chill out boys he is going nowhere. If you want to get excited about what you read in the Sun, there us a Will and Kate Wedding Special tomorrow.

Mancio said:
keemcfc said:
Tin hat on.

Mancini must go ASAP as he is ruining our club.

He is falling out with players he should be basing the team around and if we don't get rid soon it could cause us to loose players like AJ, Tévez and Adebayor among others, if we loose our best, then we will need to buy more in the future, which won't be as easy. That could even make our owners pull out.

I know that's an extreme worse case scenario but it's still a possible scenario.

the only one possible scenario i can see is you killing yourserlf shooting your empty head on a wall.
Looking back at that I realised I over did it a bit...

;)

I will be fucked off if AJ goes though, he's our Messi!

Oh and I'm not 6! I'm 6 and a half!

LOL

And my head isn't completely empty, I'm just a bit slower than your average homo-sapian ;)

We seem to have an abundance of wankers at the club. Egotistical, self-absorbed tossers.

Shortly after Johnson came on in the derby, Boateng played the ball inside rather than playing it wide to Johnson, cue a petulant volley of insults from an indignant, brooding Johnson storming about like fucking two year old.

Then we have Yaya making Robinho look like Paul Dickov every weekend, his penchant for shunning all responsibility for his own errors/pathetic lack of effort, displayed at West Brom and at home Birmingham, and Ade just being Ade.

It isn't going unnoticed, and to be honest I'm fucking sick to death of it.

Cliche or not, no player is bigger than the club. The sooner some of the tossers inside our dressing room realise this the better.

All hail Vincent Kompany - represents the club well, a consummate professional, and all while being a supremely consistent performer.

We have a lot of players that would do well to learn from his example.

*singingtheblues* said:
We seem to have an abundance of wankers at the club. Egotistical, self-absorbed tossers.

Shortly after Johnson came on in the derby, Boateng played the ball inside rather than playing it wide to Johnson, cue a petulant volley of insults from an indignant, brooding Johnson storming about like fucking two year old.

Then we have Yaya making Robinho look like Paul Dickov every weekend, his penchant for shunning all responsibility for his own errors/pathetic lack of effort, displayed at West Brom and at home Birmingham, and Ade just being Ade.

It isn't going unnoticed, and to be honest I'm fucking sick to death of it.

Cliche or not, no player is bigger than the club. The sooner some of the tossers inside our dressing room realise this the better.

All hail Vincent Kompany - represents the club well, a consummate professional, and all while being a supremely consistent performer.

We have a lot of players that would do well to learn from his example.

That's why he should be Capt. Rarely in the news and always speaks intelligently. Quiet, dignified, a leader by example not words.

We all love Tev but I've never thought forwards make good captains and all the stuff going back to argentina etc whilst maybe for good reasons - just doesnt set the right message for the rest of the squad

shit - this is an aj thread!

Just because Johnson has one bad game and says that every footballer has to think about transfers in their careers, he becomes enemy number 1?

About AJ shouting at Boateng:

How many times does Tévez scream at other players, like last season when Weiss didn't close his man down, then when Tévez did it for him City got a throw, he then turned and blasted Weiss and threw his arms around.

How many times did Bellamy scream at team mates, and how many times did Balotelli in one match?

It's all a good thing, it's hunger, it's Passion, it's what we need, determination, being 100% focused on the win, on success. It shows that Johnson wants to play his best every match for us, it shows that he cares and wants everyone in the team to give their all for the points, he wants the best they can give.

He's a fantastic player, one of our best along with Silva and Tévez, and should start every game.

Also, he hasn't reached Anywere near his best, and as the new transfer rules come in he will become more important, as he matures, we won't have to spend massive amounts on new players to replace him, as he could be a first teamer for almost 10 years to come.

keemcfc said:
Mancio said:

;)

LOL

And my head isn't completely empty, I'm just a bit slower than your average homo-sapian ;)

Hats off to your irony mate ;)

Mancio said:
keemcfc said:

;)

LOL

Hats off to your irony mate ;)
;)

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.