Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

The club needs to be a lot more strict in what ends up at the press,time after time players are appearing in the papers with a story about the dressing room or the training ground.

It doesnt happen at Owe Trafford so why here?

dctid said:
scenecreamer said:
fuck him. he isn't being driven to another club! the sniveling little woman is whining to the press to get his ego stroked and in the process he's feeding the media's spin against Mancini.

SELL THE PUNK. He'll be seen for the lackluster, over-hyped, under-achieving, arrogant twat he's already proven himself to be.

and he won't be missed. he'll be kicking himself this time next year

fookin hell - bit harsh - he could say fook all and pick up his salary - the kid wants to play - dont like the fact he has run to the media but so has Tevez in the past - Yaya agent said some shite and there are others

woah, did I say that? It was early I guess and I hadn't had me coffee yet...

But I should say after reading the same quotes from the impartial article on tribal that I did over-react a bit... he's a solid sub, we need him if only for that

While I think Johnson is a decent enough player... not a stellar signing by any means... he can do a job for us, even if he's little chance of him ever being guaranteed a first team place.

So I hope he stays.

But if he stays, then he does have to get his head sorted.

Without wishing to sound ITK, I do have a very close contact of Johnson's social circle, and I have to say that he sounds like a 16 year old Smoggie out on the lash rather than a 23 year old England player.

I think he is a LONG way off maturity and is still like a kid in a sweet shop. And I feel Mancini recognises that.

I have said on here several times before that he reminds me so much of Lee Sharpe when he was at the rags. A hugely talented player who failed to achieve what he should have done, before ending up on Love Island with the slapper that John Leslie used to service.

I fear we might very well be watching Adam Johnson on "I'm a celebrity..." sharing Geordie jokes with Ant and Dec fairly soon if he doesn't grow up, and quick.

Soulboy said:
While I think Johnson is a decent enough player... not a stellar signing by any means... he can do a job for us, even if he's little chance of him ever being guaranteed a first team place.

So I hope he stays.

Without wishing to sound ITK, I do have a very close contact of Johnson's social circle, and I have to say that he sounds like a 16 year old Smoggie out on the lash rather than a 23 year old England player.

I think he is a LONG way off maturity and is still like a kid in a sweet shop. And I feel Mancini recognises that.

I have said on here several times before that he reminds me so much of Lee Sharpe when he was at the rags. A hugely talented player who failed to achieve what he should have done, before ending up on Love Island with the slapper that John Leslie used to service.

I fear we might very well be watching Adam Johnson on "I'm a celebrity..." sharing Geordie jokes with Ant and Dec fairly soon if he doesn't grow up, and quick.

Lets hope some of the anti Mancini mob read this.....

schfc6 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
People should listen to Didsbury Dave more, he talks a lot of sense!

He's been talking the truth about Mancini and the tactics we play for ages now and everyone's slagged him off. Then the fans at the stadium proved DD to be right and suddenly the fickleness on here happened again. Everyone suddenly agreed that we are a bit boring and Mancini is a bit clueless.

DD is right again about this subject, you ask any supporter at a game or any football player/pundit/manager/fan around the country and they will tell you how good a player AJ is and how ridiculous it would be to get rid. I'll wait until the next City game for you's all to change your mind though, when you're all watching on your dodgy internet stream and we're all singing AJ's name.

He's forced to many good players out the club, this one would be one of the worst and I imagine Tevez wouldn't be too far behind him.

This is the exact reason I don't want Bale at City. If we signed him, we'd ruin his career by putting him on the bench just so we could play a 7th defensive midfielder. It's not fair on these exciting players.

You my friend are an idiot.
"He's forced to (too by the way) many good players out the club?"
Who? Ireland? Onouha? Mak? Weiss? Bellamy? The only talent he's lost is Robinho, and he was not right for City nor is he right for AC. The rest, Ireland will be out of football within 2 years, Onouha, not very good, never was, too injury prone, slagged the club and manager off for 5 minutes on national TV, Bellamy has played 6 games for Cardiff, so what are we missing?

DD loved Hughes, it is Hughes' ridiculous signings that have made us a laughing stock, and partially the reason Mancini's hand is forced. £18m RSC, £18m Jo, £9m SWP, £12m Bridge £22m Lescott. That's £89m of dross that wouldn't get in any other top side, and is what Mancini has been left with. Mancini has turned De Jong into a great player, he could pass 3 yards under Hughes, He's turned Kompany from a bit part midfielder into an outstanding centre back, and turned Toure back into a great centre back. Before you say anything about Kompany he was on the bench for Hughes last 4 games! Even Tevez has scored 22 of his League goals under Mancini, after Mancini changed his position.
Mancini has turned what was a side in 9th in the Prem behind Birmingham into a top 4 side with £120 million spent, If Mancini had of had all the Money Hughes' spent too, I assure you we would not have had RSC, SWP, Bridge, Jo & Lescott anywhere near our squad.

Fans who like to moan, are used to losing and prefer the way it used to be, think Richard Dunne is a hero are the only ones agreeing with DD, on most Posts he is routinely rounded on by progressive thinking fans who know what it takes to move forward!!!

Finally some sense on here !!!

Soulboy said:

snap mate.

The stuff i hear isn't promising either.

Getting too big for boots, knew he would.

he should just shut his mouth and get on with it, he's gonna ruin everything for himself.

You might get in a starting 11 at Boro everyweek cause their shit, but with better players you have to earn it.

he's an impact player, kind of a 60 minute player for me, when he's started he hasn't delivered.

he's just getting cocky and arrogant now, he's not the same person he was 5 months ago.

flb said:
Soulboy said:

So I hope he stays.

Lets hope some of the anti Mancini mob read this.....

My views are absolutely nothing to do with pro-Mancini or anti-Mancini... they were just my views on Adam Johnson.

I like him. But his behaviour is apparently more that of a schoolboy than an adult... and he's now playing with the big boys.

Soulboy said:

So I hope he stays.

And he's forever trying to hang out of the back of young actresses even when he's been told to 'go away' in no uncertain terms and he still won't give up.

As Morrissey once said 'fame,fame fatal fame, it can play hideous tricks on the brain'

1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:

So I hope he stays.

And he's forever trying to hang out of the back of young actresses even when he's been told to 'go away' in no uncertain terms and he still won't give up.

As Morrissey once said 'fame,fame fatal fame, it can play hideous tricks on the brain'

It isn't only young actresses he has a penchant for... he's not averse to a bit of stalking either if he doesn't get his way! Allegedly.

1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:

So I hope he stays.

But still I'd rather be famous than righteous or holy anyday anyday anyday.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.