Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

johnny crossan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I would be gutted if we lost Adam Johnson.
you just had to stand out from the mob didn't you DD, the voice of discernment,
the voice of reason, the voice of anything that will get him an argument. Sit back and enjoy.

It's a simple sentiment, Johnny. He's a superb talent and a player we badly need. It it no more complicated than that.

My prediction from a few weeks ago that he would be plying his trade elsewhere next season looks ever more likely...

He needs to cut out trying tricks and flicks all the time. It's great every now and then but not when theres an easy ball, twice in the first 10 minutes on Saturday he had an easy pass on but instead tried to do a needless peice of skill and ran the ball out of play. He can beat a man, he's skillful and he can put a good ball in however his use of the ball in the final 3rd at times isn't good enough. He's an excellent impact player but he's not good enough to start games at present as he doesn't offer enough, he's 23 now so it's not like he's a kid, he should be getting better and better but his use of the ball in the final 3rd gradually seems to be getting worse when it should be getting better

Didsbury Dave said:
johnny crossan said:
you just had to stand out from the mob didn't you DD, the voice of discernment,
the voice of reason, the voice of anything that will get him an argument. Sit back and enjoy.

It's a simple sentiment, Johnny. He's a superb talent and a player we badly need. It it no more complicated than that.

see above and below for a contrary view

Although the comments aren't that terrible we have to ask wtf does Vicky Kloss do for her salary, These players have contracts surely they have a duty to act in the best interest of the club which pays them such much money, we have no control over the press making up bullshit, but to allow constant access to our players is just senseless.

From spelling mistakes on the OS to the farce of the press conference to Cook's gaffs to every player not playing being allowed unlimited press access without consequence. The PR dept needs serious work as its still micky mouse whilst the rest of the club is progressing its stagnating.

Don't take this the wrong way, Johnny, but anyone who wants Johnson to leave the club has no knowledge of the game. It really is as simple as that.

If you took the 18 managers of the premier league and asked them "Would you want Adam Johnson in your squad" you'd get 18 Yes's.

If you took the entire England squad and asked them "would you like Adam Johnson in your club you'd get 100% Yes.

If you took every football pundit and ex-player in the media and asked them "Are Manchester City better or worse with Adam Johnson in the squad" you'd get 100% Yes.

It isn't a bold, brash, or contraversial statement. It's stating the bleeding obvious.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:52 am --<br /><br />
AntonDonJuan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You have to laugh
I know who i'd rather have in my team, and it isn't Johnson

I'd say it would be better to have both in our squad if we are serious about achieving something this year.

Sounds like Johnson believes the hype, he should be made to watch video of his performances then try and argue he deserves to start.

hello said:
Although the comments aren't that terrible we have to ask wtf does Vicky Kloss do for her salary, These players have contracts surely they have a duty to act in the best interest of the club which pays them such much money, we have no control over the press making up bullshit, but to allow constant access to our players is just senseless.

From spelling mistakes on the OS to the farce of the press conference to Cook's gaffs to every player not playing being allowed unlimited press access without consequence. The PR dept needs serious work as its still micky mouse whilst the rest of the club is progressing its stagnating.
Are we supposed to chaperone all our players (and Cook) 24/7?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.