Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Seems a year or so too long to me - if he had pleaded guilty, shown remorse and conducted himself in court I think he would have got 2. His conduct during the trial has been horrendous. Hopefully he will come out a better man.
Serves the fucker right for making her go to court and expecting a lenient sentence.The bloke is thicker than a Gherkhas foreskin,arrogant as fuck,so based on that alone six years is fine by me.
Wonder had it been your daughter would you say six was excessive then ?

Because of his fame , he has been made an example of. I didn't know the law worked that way. Certainly doesn't if you are a Member of Parliament.

Ridiculous sentance , especially considering a female last year was given a 2 year suspended sentance for grooming and having sex with a minor.,This was later changed to 2 years in jail, on appeal.
She got off lightly then,lets not have a race to the bottom with sentences

Serves the fucker right for making her go to court and expecting a lenient sentence.The bloke is thicker than a Gherkhas foreskin,arrogant as fuck,so based on that alone six years is fine by me.
Wonder had it been your daughter would you say six was excessive then ?

Possibly not - but I was thinking it would be 4 or 5 years. There are no winners in this. He has clearly behaved disgracefully but as you say my overriding impression of him is a total lack of intellect and emotional intelligence. Even today in court chewing gum and smirking on route. he clearly comes from a very working class back ground and has been cocooned by the football environment he has lived in. He has suffered quite rightly for his ways but I hope more than anything he can become a decent human being.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.