Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Possibly not - but I was thinking it would be 4 or 5 years. There are no winners in this. He has clearly behaved disgracefully but as you say my overriding impression of him is a total lack of intellect and emotional intelligence. Even today in court chewing gum and smirking on route. he clearly comes from a very working class back ground and has been cocooned by the football environment he has lived in. He has suffered quite rightly for his ways but I hope more than anything he can become a decent human being.

What the fuck has a working class background got to do with it?

I and i'd guess the majority on here come form working class backgrounds and reading some of the shit posted on here i can tell some are lacking in intellect, i doubt they'd go round grooming kids!!

It's more a case of him being an arrogant fucker who thought he could do what he wanted.

What the fuck has a working class background got to do with it?

I and i'd guess the majority on here come form working class backgrounds and reading some of the shit posted on here i can tell some are lacking in intellect, i doubt they'd go round grooming kids!!

It's more a case of him being an arrogant fucker who thought he could do what he wanted.

He needs educating and punishing at the same time. I don't want to see the key thrown away. the lad clearly has major issues - just hope that one day he is in a position to realise the magnitude of what he has done.

He needs educating and punishing at the same time. I don't want to see the key thrown away. the lad clearly has major issues - just hope that one day he is in a position to realise the magnitude of what he has done.

He knows now and i think he knew then or wouldn't have googled legal age of consent.

He's an arrogant prick who thought he could do what he wanted, same as when he was here, he did what he wanted regarding going out on the piss and acting like the big time charlie than rather putting his career and family first.

He's been caught and deserves everything he's got, certainly no sympathy here.

Absolutely, and the earlier the plea is entered the more credit it generates

in that case wally I think he has been badly advised - if from day dot he had said I have been a disgrace here and been full of remorse he would have been treated differently. His arrogantly thought he could get away with it. I am sure the girl probably did also give him a brief blow job.

Its all a bit of a mess. Wonder if his daughter will visit him in prison?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.