Adam Johnson - How good is he really?

There was Rooneys era where he was the most rated youngster that had the potential to be the worlds best.

This kid is in his own league when it comes to the recent english crop. He has the potential to be the best in the world

mcfc_die_hard said:
There was Rooneys era where he was the most rated youngster that had the potential to be the worlds best.

This kid is in his own league when it comes to the recent english crop. He has the potential to be the best in the world

hahaha no pressure then. Let's not go OTT as usual and just say he is a really good player with lots of potential.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

hahaha no pressure then. Let's not go OTT as usual and just say he is a really good player with lots of potential.

yeah maybe i went a bit ott but there is nobody in his age bracket in england that has his potential just like rooney was

KentBlue said:
I have faith in Mancio. If he thinks he's a player who can benefit the team then I'm happy to go along with him.

I have a feeling this is a brian kidd suggestion to mancini, mancini would
know very little of this kid only video footage.

Why the fuck has Petrov sudddenly become the boo boy. He is currently playing under instructions on the right. If he were on the left you`d see a different player.
Whilst he`s a shithouse in the tackle, and shows lack of effort tracking back, he is a match winner on his day (if he were played on the left).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.