Adam Johnson: Joining Manchester City is bad for your career

He's right

if you're not good enough and are largely anonymous in the vast majority of the games you are given a chance it will fuck your career up being at City

His move to City made his career,I have to be honest,I had never heard of him till we signed him,I think he will look back when his career is over and see that his years at City were the best he ever had.

MATCITY said:
He's right

if you're not good enough and are largely anonymous in the vast majority of the games you are given a chance it will fuck your career up being at City
Agreed..
City is not for mediocre players
plus thanks for paying us back AJ for upraising your value from unknown to couple of mills

I think johnson could be a Top class player for the likes of Everton Sunderland Aston Villa, Just Wouldnt Get the game time at a Top Top club, No Disrespect to the clubs mentoined

MCFC BOB said:
Some quotes from Edin Dzeko on being a squad player. Notice the difference between the two attitudes:

"There's myself and three fantastic strikers so obviously we can't all play at the same time," said Dzeko.

"So sometimes it can be difficult to find your rhythm. You could play one game and then be on the bench for the next three.

"I think confidence is the key to playing at your best, of course. Plus the more games you play, the more goals you are likely to score.

"But, as I say, with many good strikers at the club that's how it's going to be. As a player, you accept that and just try your best each time you play.

"That's what I do and will continue to do. I've always wanted to stay at City and fight for my place.

"My motto has always been, 'Never give up'. I hope the City fans who have always been fantastic towards me have seen I can score important goals for the team."

great pick up- it says alot doesn't it!

He wouldn't win what he did at City if he plays for another 20 years. Your at your level now Adam, you just didn't take your chances when you had them.

He's trying to justify his own lack of desire/talent, on his day he was good but you have to be more than good on the odd day. Johnson should ask Hart if City can be good for an English footballer's career who is now talked about as possibly the best in the world.

When Adam first came he was given his chance.
The truth is that Sunderland can afford to wait for that 1 magic game in every 6. City can`t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.