Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for AJ - he can't tackle.

As I've said before about Milner - if he has a city future he must reinvent himself as a wingback and learn the art of tracking back. Milner seems to have done so, and so will be retained. AJ, on the other hand, has not - so wont be.

There is no place in the modern game for an out and out winger who does nothing else. This,of course, is why Dzeko and Carroll struggle too.

HOLMSLICE said:
Could someone please tell me what it is exactly Johnson does to show his attitude problems? I'm not trying to be smart either.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2012/July/Tour-2012-Adam-Johnson-Interview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/201 ... -Interview</a>

This for me says it all. Bored at pre-season training???!!! No enthusiam for being back, rest of the lads all seemed keen to be back.

"i'm natuarally fit - don't have to try to hard..... it drags on"

Think thats the bad attitude Bobby Manc refers to. 100% all the time, is needed at a top club. Even in training.

This video sums him up for me, I suprised City tv didn't edit it to make him look better

He doesn't come across well does he? Not seen that. Looks like he cant be arsed.

twosips said:
He doesn't come across well does he? Not seen that. Looks like he cant be arsed.
Interview wasnt as bad as expected.
He does seem a "lay back" character.
I feel a bit sorry for him at the moment he seems in "limbo".
Sometimes when he comes on he's trying to prove himself as an individual and he forgets to play the better pass for the team.

He's put in a transfer request apparently, the red shite seem to think he's going there.

ImBlue said:
He's put in a transfer request apparently, the red shite seem to think he's going there.

Red shite as in Un*ted or Liverpool?

Seosa said:
ImBlue said:

On the Agger thread talk of AJ to Blue dippers:
"James Ducker, Tony Barrett Everton are interested in taking Adam Johnson on a season-long loan. If this happens, City will step up attempts to bring in Scott Sinclair, the £10 million-rated Swansea City winger. The Barclays Premier League champions will not meet Liverpool’s £27 million valuation of Daniel Agger, though, the Merseyside club’s resolve having been strengthened by the fee that City are paying for Rodwell. "
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=264052&start=260" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=264052&start=260</a>

Plain Speaking said:
Seosa said:
ImBlue said:

On the Agger thread talk of AJ to Blue dippers:
"James Ducker, Tony Barrett Everton are interested in taking Adam Johnson on a season-long loan. If this happens, City will step up attempts to bring in Scott Sinclair, the £10 million-rated Swansea City winger. The Barclays Premier League champions will not meet Liverpool’s £27 million valuation of Daniel Agger, though, the Merseyside club’s resolve having been strengthened by the fee that City are paying for Rodwell. "
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=264052&start=260" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=264052&start=260</a>

Cant say i am suprised if tru but dissapointed to be honest but then again his performances pre season looked lethargic

Hope he goes out on a loan rather than we sell him - Neverton seems a good club to go to i guess but be fookin annoyed if he ended anywhere near Jokepool cant stand that Rogers twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.