Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain Speaking said:
Interview wasnt as bad as expected.
He does seem a "lay back" character.
I feel a bit sorry for him at the moment he seems in "limbo".
Sometimes when he comes on he's trying to prove himself as an individual and he forgets to play the better pass for the team.

I feel like this is spot-on. His personality is quite laid-back which I'd imagine would grind on RM's nerves given how driven the rest of the squad is.

I didn't think his attitude was awful in this interview, he's just a different sort of fella to Zab, for example, when he gives an interview.

He's still an extremely talented player, but if he can't play for the team he'll never reach the levels that he should. That is, and always has been, his major fault.

I'll be upset if he leaves though, probably because of the above.

city diehard said:
Hope this is true, highlights player with a huge ego who has progressively got worse.

Are you fuckin serious??? I didn't find one thing wrong with that interview. Please highlight where he shows a bad attitude or ego in the vid.

HOLMSLICE said:
city diehard said:
Hope this is true, highlights player with a huge ego who has progressively got worse.

Are you fuckin serious??? I didn't find one thing wrong with that interview. Please highlight where he shows a bad attitude or ego in the vid.

Just people looking to slate AJ yet again - he is what he is he has always looked awkward in front of cameras

I agree his on field performances have not helped his cause much but the level of slating by people on here is ridiculas based upon a single interview

Good job he did not throw his medal away yesterday and walked off in a huff but thats a different story - hope he goes out on loan gets lots of games and shows us all what he can do - lets face it he would have his pick of most clubs outside Rags and Chelski and maybe Le Arse

Hamann Pineapple said:
Season loan to Everton, can't see him wanting to come back to be honest, not bothered myself.

Ironic that your username is HP, Sauce?

dctid said:
stand that Rogers twat
I know. With his tippy tappy football just fucking hoof it to Carroll.

back on topic.

I rate Johnson but he just hasn't progressed. First to 2nd season he got better but since then has gotten a bit arrogant and lazy. Not starting every week makes it hard to develop but Mancini sees him everyday and if he isn't impressing in training he can't start.

A move to somewhere like the Spuds would be a good move but we can't be giving them Ade and Johnson.

A move is best for all parties imo.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Seosa said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Season loan to Everton, can't see him wanting to come back to be honest, not bothered myself.

Just the scousers at work mate, nothing concrete, makes sense though

It does tbh, though I'd rather it had been Johnson + £8-9m for Jack instead of a loan.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Seosa said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Just the scousers at work mate, nothing concrete, makes sense though

How can scousers and work in the same sentence make sense? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.