Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLMSLICE said:
city diehard said:
dctid said:
Just people looking to slate AJ yet again - he is what he is he has always looked awkward in front of cameras

I agree his on field performances have not helped his cause much but the level of slating by people on here is ridiculas based upon a single interview

Good job he did not throw his medal away yesterday and walked off in a huff but thats a different story - hope he goes out on loan gets lots of games and shows us all what he can do - lets face it he would have his pick of most clubs outside Rags and Chelski and maybe Le Arse

He's 25, David is 6 months older, this waste of space has hit his peak which is subservient to what we need. Get rid, simple as. Moreover, do you not think Mancini's frustration with him are for nothing? and wants him gone, so to pass people off who have the same opinion as Mancini, "as just having a go" is ludicrous.

Nice way to speak about one of our players. Stay classy!

Not gonna beat around the bush, that's my opinion of him, just because he's one our players means your not allowed to criticise him in you book, that's what a forum is for. Can't believe you rate him but that's your prerogative

How on earth would loaning this guy out benefit us in any way shape or form? We need to cash in on AJ asap.

I have to agree loans are a train wreck and a have been a disaster for us in recent seasons.

Every one of the 1968 League winning team became legends.

Nowadays all the football expert kids on here are all for torching them because they're "shit".

Unbelievable Jeff...

city diehard said:
dctid said:
HOLMSLICE said:
Are you fuckin serious??? I didn't find one thing wrong with that interview. Please highlight where he shows a bad attitude or ego in the vid.

Just people looking to slate AJ yet again - he is what he is he has always looked awkward in front of cameras

I agree his on field performances have not helped his cause much but the level of slating by people on here is ridiculas based upon a single interview

Good job he did not throw his medal away yesterday and walked off in a huff but thats a different story - hope he goes out on loan gets lots of games and shows us all what he can do - lets face it he would have his pick of most clubs outside Rags and Chelski and maybe Le Arse

He's 25, David is 6 months older, this waste of space has hit his peak which is subservient to what we need. Get rid, simple as. Moreover, do you not think Mancini's frustration with him are for nothing? and wants him gone, so to pass people off who have the same opinion as Mancini, "as just having a go" is ludicrous.

Waste of space?

Fookin hell an England International, recently given a new contract by Mancini / Marwood, earns a fookin shedload of money and would walk into all but 3 or 4 teams i the prem as first choice

In footballing terms you and i are a waste of space, it would be more accurate to say that his footballing prowess is probably not what you would want - but for fucks sake there aint many footballers in the world whom are even close to Silva

If Mancini wants him gone then someone needs to ask why the fook did he offer a new contract - the truth is unless you know what Mancini is thinking i seriously dont think you have a fookin clue what Mancini view on AJ is, i would suggest that he has some time for him because he played AJ in pre season which was more than Dzeko got - Kolo got games because there was no one else

Give the lad a break for fucks sake

dctid said:
city diehard said:
dctid said:

Waste of space?

Fookin hell an England International, recently given a new contract by Mancini / Marwood, earns a fookin shedload of money and would walk into all but 3 or 4 teams i the prem as first choice

In footballing terms you and i are a waste of space, it would be more accurate to say that his footballing prowess is probably not what you would want - but for fucks sake there aint many footballers in the world whom are even close to Silva

If Mancini wants him gone then someone needs to ask why the fook did he offer a new contract - the truth is unless you know what Mancini is thinking i seriously dont think you have a fookin clue what Mancini view on AJ is, i would suggest that he has some time for him because he played AJ in pre season which was more than Dzeko got - Kolo got games because there was no one else

He played AJ due to the lack of players which were in the squad, due to the Euros etc. only player who could play on the left hand side and Dzeko less so because we had more strikers, so your inference that Mancini does rate him is totally unfounded. The castigation he's received in post match interviews infers quite the opposite of what you're proposing.

England international? Let's not even bother.

The contract extension bewilders me as well, might be cynical but its got Marwood written all over it and had not a lot to do with Bobby, having said that contracts these days have less stature anyway.

Just because he'd walk into all but three top teams still doesn't excuse him not being good enough for our squad. So that point is irrelevant.

city diehard said:
dctid said:
city diehard said:

Waste of space?

He played AJ due to the lack of players which were in the squad, due to the Euros etc. only player who could play on the left hand side and Dzeko less so because we had more strikers, so your inference that Mancini does rate him is totally unfounded. The castigation he's received in post match interviews infers quite the opposite of what you're proposing.

The contract extension bewilders me as well, might be cynical but its got Marwood written all over it and had not a lot to do with Bobby, having said that contracts these days have less stature anyway.

Just because he'd walk into all but three top teams still doesn't excuse him not being good enough for our squad. So that point is irrelevant.

You are talking absolute bollocks. Turn off the computer now before you embarrass yourself further.

RandomJ said:
city diehard said:
dctid said:
Waste of space?

You are talking absolute bollocks. Turn off the computer now before you embarrass yourself further.

Amen.

Sometimes i wonder how shit AJ has to play before some people stop rating him. I can't remember when he last time played a decent game in a city shirt. Can someone remind me?

RandomJ said:
city diehard said:
dctid said:
Waste of space?

Nice to see you articulate what little thought you possess on the matter.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm --<br /><br />
BlueCityfan said:
Sometimes i wonder how shit AJ has to play before some people stop rating him. I can't remember when he last time played a decent game in a city shirt. Can someone remind me?

Ask RandomJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.