Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
dachoosen1 said:
The problem that is those player are the darlings of the clubs and want to do would right for the team by signing a new contract to get them the max fee possible meanwhile the case i fear with aj and ade is that their relationship with bobby has broken down, i can see aj going out for a loan but not permanent transfer, cause bobby is a big fan of his talent why give him a long term contract six months ago if he felt he wasnt good enough.

'Do right for the club?'........The way players and agents are these days?!!?

Call me a nay sayer, but if you ask me, they will have negotiated a fat piece of that extra sell on fee for their own back pocket.

yatesy94 said:
Fingers and toes crossed we sell him and get a decent fee in the process. Don't even care if it's to our potential title rivals Spurs, really don't see him as a threat at all. £5Mill for Sinclair is smart business.
This can´t stand AJ, hates his attitude with a passion.

yatesy94 said:
Fingers and toes crossed we sell him and get a decent fee in the process. Don't even care if it's to our potential title rivals Spurs, really don't see him as a threat at all. £5Mill for Sinclair is smart business.

I laughed a little inside.

Sky Sports sources understand Sunderland have held talks with Manchester City over an initial £10million deal for out-of-favour winger Adam Johnson, also thought to be on Tottenham and Everton's radar.

thingz said:
Sky Sports sources understand Sunderland have held talks with Manchester City over an initial £10million deal for out-of-favour winger Adam Johnson, also thought to be on Tottenham and Everton's radar.
We are waiting for VVK through his sources to break this news to us later on.

I'd rather not sell him. He's a nice player to have in reserve.

Definitely overrated by the masses who don't watch him week in week out though. He's a match of the day player, looks good if you only watch a highlight reel.

If you look at his skills -

Good on the ball
Confident
Thinker

And his failures -

Lazy
part player

Is a Winger the right position for him?

RochBlue said:
If you look at his skills -

Good on the ball
Confident
Thinker

And his failures -

Lazy
part player

Is a Winger the right position for him?

You may have a point, he does seem more suited for an accountants position.

He's only good for the last 20 minutes when we are 2 or 3 up! He cannot play the 90 cos like Adebayor he's too lazy! Get rid and get a decent price for them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.