Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we might sell Johnson for £10m, and sign Sinclair for £5-8m?

We are making money and getting a better palyer!

richards30 said:
Would have Walcott in a heartbeat! With Bobby's help could be a fantastic option for us.
He wants 200k a week as much as I want to sleep with Tyra Banks tonight.

There's as much chance of one happening as there is the other, unfortunately

I would of been carted off if I mentioned Walcott could be a good player for us and Mancini could get something out of him. Pudge mentioned the wages, which is a problem and the fee will be a tad unrealstic.

Well I have had 24hours to think about it, my first reaction was similar. What I do know is that Sunderland have been sniffing round City for three players Guidetti, Milner and AJ. All mentioned in the press. AJ has also been moaning, as said above, Mancini might just have lost patience, cashes in 10 -12m. We all know Walcott is available at the right price do we go for Sinclair or Walcott. Walcott would cost more but there is still time to do the deal. Thats may be why we have put the Sinclair deal on hold.

Again a bit boring but we only have one space left in the squad, if DDR comes he will get that last space. Thereafter we need to ship one player out to get one in. AJ to Sunderland would allow for that.

I just think that depending on how much the DDR deal costs us will determine whether we get Walcott or Sinclair, but there again with a bit of juggling we might get both.

Could we get both sinclair and walcott for the AJ money? 10mil for walcott and 5mill for sinclair would have more opinions and we have wingers for right and left?

dachoosen1 said:
Could we get both sinclair and walcott for the AJ money? 10mil for walcott and 5mill for sinclair would have more opinions and we have wingers for right and left?

why on earth would we want walcott. sinclair is a substantially cheaper version in both fee and wages, and may even have more end product. this walcott thing bewilders me

andrewmswift said:
dachoosen1 said:

why on earth would we want walcott. sinclair is a substantially cheaper version in both fee and wages, and may even have more end product. this walcott thing bewilders me
Moses would be even better after watching him today

If walcott is going cheap i believe he is the best out of the three, the only thing walcott is missing is his final ball which our strikers will break their necks to get on the end of, AJ is very skilled but doesnt seem to produce in a city shirt what he can in an england one! And i think two wingers would be handy and im assuming bobby does too because we were linked with sinclair long before AJ was linked with a move away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.