Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElanJo said:
Sell Johnson
Sign Sinclair

Makes no sense.

Johnson has been mouthing off again with sly digs at Mancini for not starting him, he isn't happy and I think Mancini has given up on ever developing him into a top player because he's a lazy mard arse. Do we really want unhappy players, especially ones that aren't that important?

Aj wants to leave, Sinclair wants to join. this is the only possible explaination i can come up with.

One train of thought is we go to Arsenal and sign Walcott, sinclair as back up.

Rammyblues said:
Aj wants to leave, Sinclair wants to join. this is the only possible explaination i can come up with.

One train of thought is we go to Arsenal and sign Walcott, sinclair as back up.
Why? Walcotts only attribute is pace, we dont rely on pace.

Adam is a good player and I'd like to keep him and sign Sinclair as they play on different wings predominantly.

It seems like it's more Adam's attitude and tactical understanding that Mancini is tired of. He might be a player that needs an arm round him rather than criticism designed to spur him on. Probably him and Bob aren't the greatest mix.

Why? Walcotts only attribute is pace, we dont rely on pace.

Had this discussion with the person who argued for it.

1) Walcott in last year of contract and won't sign a new one.
2) Walcott is an England International and if there is one thing we want from the wing is pace.
3) AJ is out, not because of his skill but allegedly his lifestyle.
4) Richards suffered the same way Vierra set him right.
5) If AJ is prepared to knuckle down I don't have a problem with him in fact he would be an asset.

If Walcott is to leave Arsenal who can pay them 22m?

I am not saying this will happen but is a logical argument.

Why Always Ste said:
Apologies if i'm stepping in here, but Duncan Castles is rarely wrong with us, he has good City contacts.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/manchester-city-strike-agreement-for-arsenals-robin-van-persie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenational.ae/sport/footbal ... van-persie</a>

ElanJo said:
I trust in Bobby's judgement. It just looks like it makes the squad weaker. AJ had quite an impact despite being sub.

scoring the fourth goal when we are 3-1 up is not having an impact.

Remind me all the times he changed a game for us?If you have less than 5 examples I'll stand by my opinion that he's been a passenger at best, looking good against already beaten teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.