Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He is not even an impact player. That reputation came after his goal at Sunderland in 92nd minute.

He is average as most English players are.

Hazard looked good yesterday. Pity we missed out on him.

I know it's only one game but Hazard did 2 things in 90 minutes - a good turn and gained a penalty, mainly due to appalling defending. The media wankfest over his performance against WIGAN is absolutely baffling.

If we are to sell for more than 15m, (we according to some papers paid that for Rodwell) we have turned 15m down in the past, I would suspect the true valuation 16-18m I would sell. Downings fee was over priced.

He's an able player - but not good enough to start regularly for City and this is why he needs to move on. He needs to start more matches to help his England career etc.

He plays well off the bench but when given the opportunity to start he goes missing to often. I do find it funny he claims that he can't be expected to perform well every few games. If you can't appreciate being a squad player at this current environment with an exceptional squad of players then the only place for you is at a lesser abled club. AJ will join Sunderland, will play every week but won't play champions league football again.... unless someone buys him in a few years!

We need a bigger squad than what we had last season. Selling players is not going to achieve this!

Taylor said:
He plays well off the bench but when given the opportunity to start he goes missing to often. I do find it funny he claims that he can't be expected to perform well every few games. If you can't appreciate being a squad player at this current environment with an exceptional squad of players then the only place for you is at a lesser abled club. AJ will join Sunderland, will play every week but won't play champions league football again.... unless someone buys him in a few years!
AJ is serious talent, but I do question his hunger....some for reason he come across like he's content with where he is now. I dont see a desire to nail a place and change the managers mind. I think if he goes to Sunderland he will stay there for a long ime and just turn up every now and then against big clubs and go missing against the smaller clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.