Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
el blue said:
I remember Mancini saying something along the lines of "it's good to have adam johnson back because we don't have any other players like him", think this was 2 seasons ago. Since then we haven't brought anybody else in of that ilk and now were letting AJ go. In Mancini we trust but it does make me wonder.

2 seasons ago he actually put a shit in and was showing signs of improvment!

Thing is he could be looking good on the pitch to an every day average Joe like me or you but much like the situation with Song at Arsenal, Wenger came out and said the reason he's fucked him off is because he rolls in training late and is lazy!

I wouldn't be suprised if Johnson has still had runnings with Roberto over going out getting pissed, poor training standards and just genuinely being lazy!

Last thing we need is a Michael Johnson MkII

That explains everything.

el blue said:
I remember Mancini saying something along the lines of "it's good to have adam johnson back because we don't have any other players like him", think this was 2 seasons ago. Since then we haven't brought anybody else in of that ilk and now were letting AJ go. In Mancini we trust but it does make me wonder.

Thing is he could be looking good on the pitch to an every day average Joe like me or you but much like the situation with Song at Arsenal, Wenger came out and said the reason he's fucked him off is because he rolls in training late and is lazy!

I wouldn't be suprised if Johnson has still had runnings with Roberto over going out getting pissed, poor training standards and just genuinely being lazy!

is he constipated? Maybe if he had put more shits in he would have got more starts?

BringBackSwales said:
el blue said:

is he constipated? Maybe if he had put more shits in he would have got more starts?

City are so far ahead with technology they're even doing stool samples.

Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Not long now...

Martin O'Neill is striving to bring Adam Johnson to Sunderland after his chairman, Ellis Short, agreed to finance a deal for the Manchester City winger.

After Roberto Mancini, City's manager, reluctantly decided to allow the 25-year-old to leave the Etihad Stadium, a £10m price was set which is understood to have been met by five clubs. Johnson, who has recently been the subject of interest from Everton and Newcastle United, is believed to have turned two of those teams down but has not rejected Sunderland.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/20/sunderland-manchester-city-adam-johnson?newsfeed=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... sfeed=true</a>

The only question I have from that is if five clubs met the £10million asking price so fast, perhaps we should have set his value closer to £15million?

It's like a fucking wind-up, isn't it?

We must be the worst selling club ever, hopefully Soriano will sort this shit out.

We should have set the bar at 20mil and let clubs work up to that figure, fucking madness.

To fucking right we have apparently 5 yes fucking 5 clubs after him and we say 10m what Sunderland offered us 10m you better it!! Not rocket science is it! Makes my blood boil this shit

Although it appears as though this window hasn't been a good one for us, the fact that some our fringe players are on the verge of going, still makes me confident that were going to do some pretty big business.

LoveCity said:
Not long now...

Martin O'Neill is striving to bring Adam Johnson to Sunderland after his chairman, Ellis Short, agreed to finance a deal for the Manchester City winger.

After Roberto Mancini, City's manager, reluctantly decided to allow the 25-year-old to leave the Etihad Stadium, a £10m price was set which is understood to have been met by five clubs. Johnson, who has recently been the subject of interest from Everton and Newcastle United, is believed to have turned two of those teams down but has not rejected Sunderland.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/20/sunderland-manchester-city-adam-johnson?newsfeed=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... sfeed=true</a>

The only question I have from that is if five clubs met the £10million asking price so fast, perhaps we should have set his value closer to £15million?

Had the same question in my mind when I initially read your tweet. Whoever is responsible for such things needs to be fired.. one too many mistakes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.