Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Mancini saying something along the lines of "it's good to have adam johnson back because we don't have any other players like him", think this was 2 seasons ago. Since then we haven't brought anybody else in of that ilk and now were letting AJ go. In Mancini we trust but it does make me wonder.

el blue said:
I remember Mancini saying something along the lines of "it's good to have adam johnson back because we don't have any other players like him", think this was 2 seasons ago. Since then we haven't brought anybody else in of that ilk and now were letting AJ go. In Mancini we trust but it does make me wonder.

When he could be arsed, AJ is the shadow of the player he was back then

richards30 said:
Will be raging if aj is sold be bring Sinclair in!! Totally pointless!
Why? AJ dont want to be here. but with so many clubs after him i dont understand why Marwood fucks around and are willing to give him away penauts

richards30 said:

it,s not AJ,s ability mancini doesn,t like- it,s his attitude......AJ,s fault unfortunately....

riley347 said:
richards30 said:

it,s not AJ,s ability mancini doesn,t like- it,s his attitude......AJ,s fault unfortunately....
You didn't go to school very often did you?

el blue said:

2 seasons ago he actually put a shit in and was showing signs of improvment!

Thing is he could be looking good on the pitch to an every day average Joe like me or you but much like the situation with Song at Arsenal, Wenger came out and said the reason he's fucked him off is because he rolls in training late and is lazy!

I wouldn't be suprised if Johnson has still had runnings with Roberto over going out getting pissed, poor training standards and just genuinely being lazy!

Last thing we need is a Michael Johnson MkII

Mancini has gone on record has saying he thinks Johnson has a future at the club. But Johnson doesn't want another season where he only has a dozen starts.

If Johnson goes, it will be because he wants to leave...not Mancini wanting to sell. If he wants to go, then there's no point keeping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.