Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
ICT-Tam said:
Its a shame to think back to his first season here. He was exceptional, beat his man every time and provided heaps of goals and assists. He is still more than capable of reaching that level again, but he needs his confidence back. Playing each week infront of fans that adore him will go some of the way im sure, all the best AJ lad.

He was one of my favourite City players after he joined, like our version of what Oxlade-Chamberlain is for Arsenal now. Young, hungry, full of tricks and ideas.

These days he plays like he's been on a bender and is stoned, complete lack of desire and workrate. Almost seems a different person to the one we signed and a move is good for all parties I think. Can see him slipping into mid/lower-table mediocrity, just another 'decent' winger.

Perfectly put. I was practically leading the AJ Fanclub for the first 12 months of his time here, then he fell away and he's still falling now.

LoveCity said:
ICT-Tam said:
Its a shame to think back to his first season here. He was exceptional, beat his man every time and provided heaps of goals and assists. He is still more than capable of reaching that level again, but he needs his confidence back. Playing each week infront of fans that adore him will go some of the way im sure, all the best AJ lad.

He was one of my favourite City players after he joined, like our version of what Oxlade-Chamberlain is for Arsenal now. Young, hungry, full of tricks and ideas.

These days he plays like he's been on a bender and is stoned, complete lack of desire and workrate. Almost seems a different person to the one we signed and a move is good for all parties I think. Can see him slipping into mid/lower-table mediocrity, just another 'decent' winger.

I know this is the majority view, but I totally disagree. I reckon we'll see the 'old' Adam Johnson again once he regains his form and confidence. Sunderland fans are in for a treat, and he's a steal at £10mil.

hgblue said:
LoveCity said:
ICT-Tam said:

I know this is the majority view, but I totally disagree. I reckon we'll see the 'old' Adam Johnson again once he regains his form and confidence. Sunderland fans are in for a treat, and he's a steal at £10mil.
Im afraid this will happen too. but he dont want to be here so not much we can do

Is it confirmed £10m then? And they want fletcher for £14m? We should be getting £16-18m!!

richards30 said:
Is it confirmed £10m then? And they want fletcher for £14m? We should be getting £16-18m!!
Iagree, Marwood should be fired hes a disgrace for our club, he gives our players away

zeven said:
richards30 said:
Iagree, Marwood should be fired hes a disgrace for our club, he gives our players away
Marwood is totally baffling me at the minute! Bring back cook and sort this mess out!

zeven said:
richards30 said:

Maybe Mancini has got his way, get fucking rid so i can get the players i want in.

10 Million is a fucking joke though !

What might the deal a little more realistic is if there is any add ons included.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
richards30 said:

I thought the deal was £10m rising to £15m?
Don't know mate? The previous 3 or 4 pages everyone was mentioning £10m? Should £12-15 with add ons anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.