Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
el blue said:
I remember Mancini saying something along the lines of "it's good to have adam johnson back because we don't have any other players like him", think this was 2 seasons ago. Since then we haven't brought anybody else in of that ilk and now were letting AJ go. In Mancini we trust but it does make me wonder.

2 seasons ago he actually put a shit in and was showing signs of improvment!

Thing is he could be looking good on the pitch to an every day average Joe like me or you but much like the situation with Song at Arsenal, Wenger came out and said the reason he's fucked him off is because he rolls in training late and is lazy!

I wouldn't be suprised if Johnson has still had runnings with Roberto over going out getting pissed, poor training standards and just genuinely being lazy!

Last thing we need is a Michael Johnson MkII

That explains everything.

Haha!

bollocks fuckin' wireless keyboard!!

Danamy said:
Liverpool and Spuds are also in the mix

From the interested teams,if i was AJ,my choice would be Newcastle.

They have an excellent developing squad with a manager to match.

From our viewpoint,i'd be looking at Cisse in a deal as Dzekos replacement.

FantasyIreland said:
Danamy said:

I know Sunderland are favourites but I've got a feeling he may end up at the Dippers

Danamy said:
FantasyIreland said:
Danamy said:

I know Sunderland are favourites but I've got a feeling he may end up at the Dippers

I hope he goes to sunderland

(sorry if already discusses)
Would most go for a straight swap Johnson for Sinclair?
Think I would, bit of fresh blood, learnt to pass nicely with swans.

what wages is johnson on?

I'm a bit sad about AJ's deal, not about his departure but more of his value mentioned in the press is too low comparing to other similar players in the market.

Others:
Henderson 17m
Downing 20m
Caroll 35m
Fletcher 14m
Phil Jones 16m

City:
AJ 10m
Adebayor 5m
Caicedo 1m
Weiss 1 or less m
RSC 1m-Free
:(

The number of interested clubs should be setting alarm bells ringing that maybe Johnson isn't such a bad player after all? I know I'm a bit alone in this, but this transfer will make us look very silly......

hgblue said:
The number of interested clubs should be setting alarm bells ringing that maybe Johnson isn't such a bad player after all? I know I'm a bit alone in this, but this transfer will make us look very silly......

No mate. You're not alone. You might be in a minority on this forum as it contains a mix of kids who play too much FIFA, older guys having mid life crisis' and merely use it for sarcasm or generally just some absolute numpties who have no football brain whatsoever and who construct an entire football opinion based on a daily star headline.

Reading some of the 'Johnson is shite' posts are comedy gold. Unfortunately, not everyone is actually interested in debating the true nature of football, form, tactics, systems. They instead buy into an accelerating narrative of 'Johnson is a waste of space, is a pisshead, doesnt put in 100%, wont graft' and instead see the likes of Scott Sinclair (been at several clubs on loan and one decent season with an average side in the prem) as a good replacement.

The Johnson debate is now dead. It's been dead for a while. He's been written off. He will go to another top club and do very well. And certainly play more premier league games than Scott Sinclair will (if he comes to us).

bluethai said:
I'm a bit sad about AJ's deal, not about his departure but more of his value mentioned in the press is too low comparing to other similar players in the market.

Others:
Henderson 17m
Downing 20m
Caroll 35m
Fletcher 14m
Phil Jones 16m

City:
AJ 10m
Adebayor 5m
Caicedo 1m
Weiss 1 or less m
RSC 1m-Free
:(

Differences being the selling club werent actively looking to sell those players

gio's side step said:
hgblue said:

No mate. You're not alone. You might be in a minority on this forum as it contains a mix of kids who play too much FIFA, older guys having mid life crisis' and merely use it for sarcasm or generally just some absolute numpties who have no football brain whatsoever and who construct an entire football opinion based on a daily star headline, and arses from tblisi who think they know how to manage a football club better than Roberto Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.