Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he in a relationship/married with a son as well? He's even more of a twat than I originally thought if it's true that he's been around the block with a few trollops. Can't wait to see the back of him now tbh, fucking waster.

Whoever he signs for is going to be in for a surprise when they actually see him play and not just see him on MOTD

FantasyIreland said:
Juan King said:
alera said:
AJ is well known around the Wilmslow and Alderley Edge bars. He likes his women and his drink.

Young lad likes women & going out shocker.

80K a week and playing for the best team in the country should ensure he acts professionally,at 25 he needs to fuckin grow up.

A privelaged lifestyle has it's fabulous rewards,unfortunately there are also sacrifices to be made,this plum hasn't figured that out.

in a nut.

I can't speak to his alcohol use, which would be a problem.

He's really not had a very fair shake here. I'm not sure that bluemoon is going to like any winger we'll ever acquire, given how AJ's time has played out. Wingers are ultimately dependent on the ball being played to them out wide in good positions, but our slow build up and passing style just isn't going to create space for a tricky winger to go to work in. Even still, he's got one of the better shots from the edge of the box on our team and has scored more than his fair share of beautiful goals, we will miss him if he does go.

Without a doubt, AJ was more impressive in his first days at the club, but I'm not sure he was ever an impact sub or a one trick player. More just not the best fit for the system the new manager installed, there really is no crime in that.

How many times has Mancini questioned his attitude ?

My mate runs a pub in wilmslow and he is well know around the town, none of this is news it's been going on since we signed him.

Not even slightly bothered we are selling him. I would however much prefer he goes to Sunderland rather than Liverpool or spurs just in case he gets his act together.

Evidence?!!

You must be joking

100's of witnesses to his being smashed drunk, staggering around, spitting on the floor in Alderley Edge Panacea on numerous occasions. Not helped by the fact that he can clearly not take his drink

B\connellblue said:
Can anyone explain to me why we gave him a contract extension last November and a substantial pay rise to boot. Strange, no?

Probably thought he was capable of improving and then changed our mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.