Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he has got a problem with the alchohol who knows,I remember when Michael Johnson had drink problems he didnt get the grief that Adam is getting from many on here.

samharris said:
Maybe he has got a problem with the alchohol who knows,I remember when Michael Johnson had drink problems he didnt get the grief that Adam is getting from many on here.

You have to joking, MJ was slated on here every week for being bladdered.

samharris said:
Michael Johnson was given his fair share of abuse, but at least when MJ was on the pitch (as scare an appearance was) he gave 100%

samharris said:

So you must have had no internet when the constant "ive just seen MJ in 52nd street" "the Ritz" "5th Ave" or any other club he was caught in.... followed by the usual

stony said:
samharris said:

yes but most wanted him to stay is what I meant.

samharris said:
stony said:
samharris said:

yes but most wanted him to stay is what I meant.

MJ came through our academy and was tipped to be the new Colin Bell. He was bound to get more leeway.

MCFCBOY94 said:
Will be gutted to see AJ leave, especially to replace him with Scott Sinclair
Why, what has he done except scoring a few nice goals and assists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.