Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ's problem is he doesn't fit into plan A, cos that's Silva, Nasri, plus two strikers.
Also plan B appears to be 352, which is Milner and Kolarov. He would be a liability as a wing back, but I would love to keep him because I think he gives us something we don't have and is much better than Sinclair.
Problem he wants to play every week and would rather be a starter at Sunderland than a sub with us!

Pubteam Lomas said:
AJ's problem is he doesn't fit into plan A, cos that's Silva, Nasri, plus two strikers.
Also plan B appears to be 352, which is Milner and Kolarov. He would be a liability as a wing back, but I would love to keep him because I think he gives us something we don't have and is much better than Sinclair.
Problem he wants to play every week and would rather be a starter at Sunderland than a sub with us!
There is only the 3-5-2 plan B, because there are not enough players to rotate plan A with. In an ideal world you keep the formation the same, but change the players. That way everyone gets used to playing in the system and can fit in and out easily.

I think it's time to get rid of Johnson. He had his fair time, but wasn't up to it. He lacked the work ethic to make it at the top. He does not track back enough and does not offer enough going forward. He is too predictable and often makes the wrong choices. Perhaps equally bad is he lacks the big game mentality. A perfect example of this is a couple of years ago he had the ball on the counter and Rooney was chasing him. When he realised it was Rooney, you could see the panic in his face and he dribbled the ball off the pitch. He is the type that will often go missing in a big game and be too afraid to try things. You should really be selling him for at least 15 million though. However, if you have a replacement shortly lined up then maybe 12 to get him off the books.

grim up north said:
kompany10 said:
cant wait for this arrogant little shit to leave.

U flap on other threads about incomings, then post shite like this

johnson isnt good enough for us pal, he hasnt imrpooved since hes been here, sinclair or another replacement is needed. Johnson is off mate, live with it.

kompany10 said:
grim up north said:
kompany10 said:
cant wait for this arrogant little shit to leave.

johnson isnt good enough for us pal, he hasnt imrpooved since hes been here, sinclair or another replacement is needed. Johnson is off mate, live with it.

That's not my point, I like Johnson he can stay for me, but if he wants to play he has to go. If he goes he will be replaced

Ps I'm not your pal

grim up north said:
kompany10 said:
grim up north said:

That's not my point, I like Johnson he can stay for me, but if he wants to play he has to go. If he goes he will be replaced

Ps I'm not your pal
Its my point though, pal, at the end of the day johnson isnt good enough and we need a replacment, we also need cover at centre back, if you dont understand that a football club needs to strengthen every year and not stand still you will be in for a big shock this season.

Mancini said AJ wont be sold/loaned out until we get a replacement but he indicated that AJ will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.