Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Johnson - £10 mil, Moses - £9 mil :)

IMO Moses > AJ

Good job, Marwood.
Bring Sinclair and a good CB and all will be good.

hgblue said:
cleavers said:
We've made a profit on a player we actually bought, a decent one, this should be enough for a celebration in itself.

Not if you happen to think the player is a quality one. I'm gutted.
I'm not as he wasn't quality. If he was, he'd be starting. I am thrilled.

I'm glad he's gone. He had the potential to be amazing, he just thought he was already their. Lazy, always went to parties, always complained when he wasn't picked and only had 3 games that i can remember when he actually did something this season. He'll be great for a team like Sunderland, he's that kind of player. But not at a big club. Does anyone know how much we got for him ? Sky sports are saying undisclosed.

Great now we have no winger at all. This transfer window has been utter shambles so far. Why don't we sell Dzeko to Juve for 15m as well while we are at it without replacing him.

SWP's back said:
hgblue said:
cleavers said:
We've made a profit on a player we actually bought, a decent one, this should be enough for a celebration in itself.

I understand that the majority don't rate him, that's fair enough. I'm amongst the minority that thinks he's a quality player, which is why I'm gutted with this news.

hgblue said:
cleavers said:

The guy hardly played for us why are you gutted?

hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
hgblue said:

I understand that the majority don't rate him, that's fair enough. I'm amongst the minority that thinks he's a quality player, which is why I'm gutted with this news.
So you've said. But you shouldn't be. Give Sinclair a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.