Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto Mancini has confirmed that Adam Johnson was left out of Man City's squad to face Southampton in order to help him find a new club.
@skygraemebailey

Did johnson not sign a new contract in the summer, not good enough but should keep him for the sguad depth.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Blueboy73 said:
Did johnson not sign a new contract in the summer, not good enough but should keep him for the sguad depth.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I think Mancini want rid of him due to his mentality and attitude. Thus his capacity is of little relevance.

Sent from my home pc, using a keyboard with some weird white stains on it.

Would love to see AJ come to us, he's out of favour at City and we would guarantee him a starting place. I guess time will tell

Would love to see AJ come to us, he's out of favour at City and we would guarantee him a starting place. I guess time will tell

Till O Neil finds him out, then he will be on your bench rather than ours.

MackemBlue said:

you have a slight snag, adam is a great player but he likes his nights out, up there he will be much closer to his pals and his old stomping ground. not sure mancini can be arsed to educate him, i hope o'niell can.

MackemBlue said:

that kid you've got now is probably better. reminds me of aj when he first came through, tricky, direct, could put full backs on their arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.