Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
MackemBlue said:
Would love to see AJ come to us, he's out of favour at City and we would guarantee him a starting place. I guess time will tell

you have a slight snag, adam is a great player but he likes his nights out, up there he will be much closer to his pals and his old stomping ground. not sure mancini can be arsed to educate him, i hope o'niell can.

MON is known for getting the best out of players, hopefully he can settle him Down and turn him In to the world class player he was on track to be

Maybe wrong, but do we need a wide player at all, experimented all summer with wing backs who can attack and defend.
Do we need Sinclair?

If we do want a wide player better than Johnson wouldn't we be better getting Walcott?

wahoowa said:
Daz_Blue said:
pudge said:
£30 million?

Yes + Downing

I would pay good money to keep Downing away from this club - only player my Liverpool mates hate more than Stewie is Joe Cole.

Keep that donkey Downing as far away from Manchester as possible.

Shame if Johnson leaves. He could be huge but just won't get the space to develop with us. Fair play to the lad.

I don't understand why we constantly give our players away for fuck all. 9.5m? In a market that saw Downing go for what 20m?

Cover = sub.

Silva can`t play 50 matches/season(UCL,Premier League +Cups),we need backup..

In right side we have Milner and Adam Johnson, in the left side we have ...?!?!

I would pay good money to keep Downing away from this club

Me too, Stewart "Can't cross" Downing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.