Adam Wharton

Agree, but I'm also sure that if Wharton came in and adapted quickly, there'd be ways to play both of them together one way or another.
that would mean less of foden, bernardo, kev, bobb, etc centrally and I wouldn't want that. Additionally, if the idea is to bring in a rodri back up so that rodri can rest it wouldn't make any sense to play them togethor.

that would mean less of foden, bernardo, kev, bobb, etc centrally and I wouldn't want that. Additionally, if the idea is to bring in a rodri back up so that rodri can rest it wouldn't make any sense to play them togethor.
KDB and Bernardo may well not be here next season.

it does while he's learning, no one is coming in and just playing when Rodri cant. it'd be 10 games a season at best. You either get someone who can play 6/8 or no one at all

Next year makes sense for everyone involved but often we see in football transfers happen too soon.

He gets another PL season in and we get time to see how Nunes and McAtee adapt, see what’s happening with Kov, KDB and god forbid Bernado.

Can see it happening and maybe why we were hesitant on the Bruno G deal.

It could be one of those where we move earlier than planned because we have to. Especially now the dippers have lost out on Zubimendi.

Stood out a mile to me from the first time I saw him play against us. I think this lad has incredible qualities and will be one of the best midfielders in the world, he always seems to have time on the ball, and he never seems to give the ball away, and he doesn't just pass it sideways or backwards either, it's all quick accurate incisive, splitting the lines with ease.

Having said that, I've seen nothing to suggest he would be able to fill in for Rodri at the moment. I'm not sure he has the experience yet to hold the fort on his own as a single DM and I don't think the dirty work of tracking runners and filling gaps in defence is his forte.

If we get Wharton we move to a double pivot I feel.

It could be one of those where we move earlier than planned because we have to. Especially now the dippers have lost out on Zubimendi.
Players can also reject moves. If we are in for him Wharton might hold out. Especially if Pep resigns.

Palace have been linked with Chukwuemeka in the last 24 hours.

Plays in a similar position to Wharton as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.