Adam Wharton

I think you should check the records to dispel that myth.
Last 20 years
Played 24 times
Palace won 3
City won 17
Drawn 4

Last three years ...

City won 3
Palace won 1
Drawn 2

Dropped points in 50% of matches. Dropped points in six of 14 matches over last seven years.

Thinking about this more, it would be in whartons best interest to stay at palace, but I think he could be a very good player. It doesn't make sense for him to come and play limited minutes when rodri still has so much to offer for many more years.

Thinking about this more, it would be in whartons best interest to stay at palace, but I think he could be a very good player. It doesn't make sense for him to come and play limited minutes when rodri still has so much to offer for many more years.

Agree, but I'm also sure that if Wharton came in and adapted quickly, there'd be ways to play both of them together one way or another.

Rodri is immense as an 8 as well though. They could play together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.