Adam Wharton

it does while he's learning, no one is coming in and just playing when Rodri cant. it'd be 10 games a season at best. You either get someone who can play 6/8 or no one at all
This is why the club are targeting players like bruno g. and kimmich, they can play 6/8 and give rodri rest. That is also why wharton doesn't make sense for him as he needs game minutes to develop and if he plays with rodri with rodri as the #8 it defeats the purpose of giving rodri rest. You are proving my point.

Last edited:
He’s played 15 Premier League games. I’d rather City go after him in another year or maybe two — see if he can sustain the same level of quality. I don’t think the sample size is anywhere near big enough to spend the £60m+ they would ask for.
So we buy him now and loan him straight back for the season. If we still want him next season that's fine, if not, we'll at least get our money back if not make a profit barring a total disaster.

This is why the club are targeting players like bruno g. and kimmich, they can play 6/8 and give rodri rest. That is also why wharton doesn't make sense for him as he needs game minutes to develop and if he plays with rodri with rodri as the #8 it defeats the purpose of giving rodri rest. You are proving my point.
He can play with or without Rodri IMO, with or without a formation adjustment. He's much more likely to accept being in and out than the names mentioned.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.