Additional time

It won’t benefit any team leading because that is not how football works.

Since the game began, you defend a lead and a team losing throws all caution to the wind when chasing a game and that will never change.

You do realise that the other team in that situation is way way more likely to concede than to score when playing us. That's how it will benefit us. When the ball is in play we score three times as many goals as other teams in the league. More ball in play = more goals for us. When it is 0-0, 1-1 going into added time our chances of winning the game now go up astronomically. Like Forest last year.
They will then only add 4 minutes...

Posted in the post match thread but I was at chesterfield watching dorking wanderers yesterday. There was no big stoppages but the ref added on 7 mins first half and 14 mins second half!! Basically saw a full match with extra time.

Absolutely moronic from the rule makers

Don’t be silly, that will result in the usual 3 mins added.
Why though?

Alright the results wont change but goals could still be scored that could be the difference for teams qualifying for Europe or battling relegation, if there is a rule it has to be implemented.

No problem with the added time,my only concern is will it be done evenly for all matches and teams,if we happen to be behind in games or drawing heading to added time you can bet very little will be added but if we are winning and by a tight scoreline 1-0/2-1 you can bet it will be double the normal added time ..I didn’t have a problem with the 8 mins today though..

i think it should be good for us as most teams play a flat back 10 and timewaste the whole game. Everton , Rags Arse, and barcodes included.
No point in timewasting if they don’t benefit from it. However I can envisage in close games when it goes wrong for us we really won’t be happy.
Ah, but when we might be chasing a goal the added time will never reach double figures!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.