Additional time

Give it five or six weeks.
I concur. It is the wrong soliion to the time-wasting issue.
the TV companies will get hacked off when it interferes with the broadcasting of the following match.
Then the 'rethink' ill happen and the PROPER solution, dishing out yellow cards early, is adopted.
I think people leaving early is a red herring. People do have OTHER things in their lives as well as enjoying their football.
Football is at risk of catering to the golf-club-bore pedants who want everything 100% correct.
It doesn't happen in life and it doesn't have to be in football.

I don’t mind it personally as a few has mentioned it worked against us today but over the course of the season it will benefit us a hell of a lot. Another thing I like is the clock today on the big screen kept going past 90 so you knew exactly how long into the extra time it was gone usually the clock would pause on 45 and 90 min

They've got communication with Stockley park. They hear the convos we don't.
Which is utterly bizarre and for me what opens up the whole debate about corruption. Why the fuck can't we hear it. Another theory is that everyone involved is such a fucking idiot they're saving themselves the embarrassment of publishing the conversations

Firstly going off this weeks efl games 8 mins was fine. Then the added time for the head injury was fine as they were down for 4 mins.

Secondly the sooner we go to a timekeeper that stops play every time the ball is not in play the better. A system where every team plays the exact same amount of time every single game has to be fairer / better.

Like they’ve had in rugby since forever

Which is utterly bizarre and for me what opens up the whole debate about corruption. Why the fuck can't we hear it. Another theory is that everyone involved is such a fucking idiot they're saving themselves the embarrassment of publishing the conversations

I honestly think that’s more like it tbh.

I fully imagine the VAR chats to be a load of “Err I dunno, err maybe, err not sure”

I honestly think that’s more like it tbh.

I fully imagine the VAR chats to be a load of “Err I dunno, err maybe, err not sure”
Clueless fuckers. How hard would it be to train compitent refs in a league with this much money swilling round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.