Additional time

It is just a smoke screen for all the other rule changes, especially the respect one, which can change a game very easily, lets face it within 10 games the fans whipped up by the media, will be screaming for the game to end, we had 11 minutes on the second 45 minutes, in a game rarely ruined by time wasting, what happens when the ref gives 15 minutes in each half and then extends that, how many fans will miss the last train, how many TV stations will postpone the next program.

MORE -

If a player is injured by a foul by an opposition player and has to leave the field, the opposition player should leave the field for the same amount of time.

Currently the 'offended' team are disadvantaged twice...player injured by a foul...play with 10 men.

Where the fuck is the logic,thinking and fairness in that ??

Like they’ve had in rugby since forever
Yep. The other rule I'd bring in from Rugby (if not a in play only timeclock) is treatment on the pitch if its a minor injury and in the attacking half and let the game flow. You'd get rid of lots of bullshit injuries.

Looking at other games today I think you're probably right.
Just don't know where 8 mins came from and although in general I agree with correct amount of added time this seems to be somewhat arbitrary in its implementation.
We'll see how it pans out
This was eight minutes one half!!

will be a right laugh if next weekend there is only 3 mins added if Pool is 4-3 up at Chelsea around 85th minute after 8 subs and some injuries, and some time wasting.
and then imagine all the VAR checks that sometimes stop the game for 3 minutes for an offside decision.

and if a game is 6-1 which ref will add the calculated 19 minutes on top of it at 6-1 the team losing 6-1 should rather walk off.

It will come in handy for the rags for all those games that they need to score a goal after the 90th min.
Edited for accuracy.

This will massively benefit the teams chasing us. Rags, dippers, Arsenal etc will be loving this rule change. It wouldn’t surprise me if they waste time themselves in the first half to get the time back at the end when opposition teams are tired.

We have most games won by the 75th minute and those we dont and are only one goal up, an extra 10 mins with a whipped up crowd away from home is not going to help us at all.

I see this as a real negative for us.

Edited for accuracy.

This will massively benefit the teams chasing us. Rags, dippers, Arsenal etc will be loving this rule change. It wouldn’t surprise me if they waste time themselves in the first half to get the time back at the end when opposition teams are tired.

We have most games won by the 75th minute and those we dont and are only one goal up, an extra 10 mins with a whipped up crowd away from home is not going to help us at all.

I see this as a real negative for us.
Maybe my sarcasm was a bit too subtle ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.