Ade Durham on Talksport

Like him or loathe him, what a segment this morning on TalkShite!!!

Called out rags and dippers fans for "weird" ganging up on us. Called out constant shite about the ground not selling out as bollocks with pictures being taken before kick out to create "and obvious false narrative"

And finally, the money shot (pardon the pun) he called out the premier league, rival clubs and third parties for constantly trying to grind city down, demote the club and steal trophies back. He's not surprised we're fed up and so is he!

Incredible stuff
He’s a turncoat who goes about his spew like a bird on the blob everyday is a new world .
the mr Ben (kids cartoon from the 1970/s ) of sports journalism.

That Rwanda comment is an incredibly underrated burn.

I dont get how we're the only team where the fabled sportswashing is a concern.

How many of the people complaining boycotted the last 2 world cups held in the giant carnival of human rights that is Russia and Qatar?
It really fucks me off no one’s had the thought to bring this up on the shows like the overlap etc.

I do expect at some point in the coming months we will see the media turn in favour of City, they are in the click bait business, At some point they will change the tune cause they will get more rage calls and clicks.

That Rwanda comment is an incredibly underrated burn.

I dont get how we're the only team where the fabled sportswashing is a concern.

How many of the people complaining boycotted the last 2 world cups held in the giant carnival of human rights that is Russia and Qatar?
How many hacks boycott the boxing, horse racing, golf and soon to be snooker to name but a few sports being funded by the Middle East? They really are a bunch of free loading amateurs. The vast majority have never played, coached or managed at any decent level in any sport, but genuinely believe their view point and opinion has more merit and credibility than anyone Else’s.

If they were genuinely concerned about sports washing they would turn their guns on horse racing. Elite level Flat horse racing is almost exclusively funded by money from the Middle East. Without it, the sport would be close to collapse. But not a word about it. Nothing is ever said. It appears it’s only football where there is a problem. Funny that…

It really fucks me off no one’s had the thought to bring this up on the shows like the overlap etc.
Neville got called out for it directly over Qatar at the time. It wasn't that he was wrong to criticise Qatar, but he still took the money and went.

Any interview show will generally have a list of topics that are off limits. I guarantee that's one of them.

Neville got called out for it directly over Qatar at the time. It wasn't that he was wrong to criticise Qatar, but he still took the money and went.

Any interview show will generally have a list of topics that are off limits. I guarantee that's one of them.
Was that when he was asked he could have called it out and stayed at home and his face dropped. Can’t remember what show it was on

How many hacks boycott the boxing, horse racing, golf and soon to be snooker to name but a few sports being funded by the Middle East? They really are a bunch of free loading amateurs. The vast majority have never played, coached or managed at any decent level in any sport, but genuinely believe their view point and opinion has more merit and credibility than anyone Else’s.

If they were genuinely concerned about sports washing they would turn their guns on horse racing. Elite level Flat horse racing is almost exclusively funded by money from the Middle East. Without it, the sport would be close to collapse. But not a word about it. Nothing is ever said. It appears it’s only football where there is a problem. Funny that…

It ties back to the whole issue with people foaming at the mouth over the FFP charges.

There is a chance (and I dont know how big or small that chance is) that we get off with minimal punishment or damage. Not because the PL have screwed up, just that our evidence covers the gaps the PL raised and they have to drop the relevant charges.

People aren't going to accept that because it means City don't get everything taken away. People crying about integrity in football are full of shit. Its purely tribal at the end of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.